Interesting and Humour - page 3986

forexman77:

Well, yes, you have to watch all the episodes carefully, there are a lot of mysteries. It's an intelligent film. It seems boring at first, but then when you get into it, you realise the genius of the meaning behind it.

It must have been shown a long time ago. A friend liked it.

and I was on the road all the time, so it didn't really sink in.

Evgeny Belyaev:

No raspberries this year in the north-west. Where is such an el Dorado?

My mother is spending the summer in the countryside in Tver oblast, already begging me to bring her back. The forests are completely empty, no berries, no mushrooms, nothing to do... I used to love mushrooming in the forests that way.

Andrey Kisselyov:
They did not give them "freedom" but looted all their property before making them slaves. In a word, they were robbers and are still robbers. They killed all locals, put the rest on reservations or enslaved Indians. And now, when they shared everything in their country, they divide the world between them, making conditions for the entire world, like a developed country,"live like us ".

live like us." Respectfully.

This is exactly what they do not offer, they say something else - live as we want you to live.

But it is the ruling caste, people are normal, I was there for a month on a business trip.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This is exactly what they do not offer, they say something else - live as we want you to live.

But this is the ruling caste, people are normal, I was there for a month on a business trip.

You put it more accurately, "live like we want you to live".
As they say there is no bad nation, there are bad people.

My friend's daughter lives there with her husband, she says they don't know what borscht and a spoon and fork are, they just sit on fast food. She invited her husband's colleagues home, poured borscht onto their plates, and they don't know what to do with it, they look at their plates and then at her with a questioning look. ))) They do not cook at home, they eat purely in pubs.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
you put it exactly, "live like we want you to live".
As they say, there's no bad nation, there's bad people.

My friend's daughter lives there with her husband, she says they do not know what borsht and a spoon and fork are, they just sit on fast food. she invited her husband's colleagues home, poured borsht on their plates, and they do not know what to do with it, they look at their plate and then at her with a questioning look. ))) They do not cook at home, they eat purely in pubs.

With respect.

I was on a business trip, I wasn't visiting, but the portions in the cafes were enough for three

I used to leave 2/3 of it all the time, and I got fat, although I didn't eat fast food, Mexican or Indian food, that sort of thing

but the portions are really for three.

На Солнце произошла третья мощная вспышка - Newsland
На Солнце произошла третья мощная вспышка - Newsland
  • newsland.com
На Солнце в 11 часов по московскому времени произошла новая сильнейшая вспышка. Это уже третий мощный взрыв за последние три дня, которому присвоен высший класс активности X. Об

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I was a bit jammed all day yesterday.

https://newsland.com/user/4296647980/content/na-solntse-proizoshla-tretia-moshchnaia-vspyshka/5986589?utm_source=sendpulse&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=3770424

I hope it doesn't explode, or we'll freeze to death before the grandchildren.)

Evgeny Belyaev:

No raspberries this year in the north-west. Where's that el Dorado?

I have one in the suburbs of Moscow.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

My mother is spending the summer in the countryside in Tver oblast, she is already begging me to bring her back. The forests are completely empty, no berries, no mushrooms, nothing to do... I used to love mushrooming in the forests that way.

Nature's response to food sanctions. She does not understand what is going on, how people could be so stupid as to destroy products.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Nature's response to food sanctions. She really doesn't understand what's going on, how people could be so fucked up as to destroy food.

Yeah, it's crazy.

Reason: