[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 159

Evgen157:

Compress it to ZIP and upload it here )))) If you can't, the question is .... Is the signal on this TS once a month ?

For the especially impatient, on the minutes.

I'll have to sit and stare at the monitor.

But as the saying goes: Do you want a ride or do you want money?

There's only a PAP. I'll send it somewhere and give you the address. I found a spare part, it won't fit.

Put it here: ______COPYzovanii-ts/17081-podskazhite-real`nuyu-strategiyu.html#post352225

Evgen157:

Ukraine will be smaller .... One good thing... Arms depots have been blown up .... So I sit at home, watch TV and worry ))))

Yushchenko was not touched because of his wife Katerina who has worked as an assistant to the Undersecretary of State for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs since 1986. She was vice-chair of the White House Office of Public Affairs, worked for the US Treasury Department and the US Congress.

Greetings! Well, everybody's got their Bulls, Bears and Pips today, eh?

Tantrik:

Greetings! Well everyone has earned Bulls, Bears and Pips today eh?

Hi Shaitan!!! Today is on the plus side. Keep up the good work :)))))

RESPECT!!!

Tantrik:

Greetings! Well, the Bulls, Bears and Pips all earned today, didn't they?

Good for you.
I didn't trade, I was busy. I don't regret it, I've got enough time on my schedule to... enough to...

And it's been a fun day, bright from the start.

margaret:
And Yushchenko was not touched because of his wife Katerina, who has worked as an assistant to the Undersecretary of State for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs since 1986. She was vice chairman of the White House Office of Public Affairs, worked for the U.S. Treasury Department and the U.S. Congress.

Who works for who ???? This is bullshit .... Fighting Corruption.... Who's next on the flip side?

Down with the dollar!!!!!!!!! Bring on the Euro !!!!!!!!!! ))))))

TEXX:

Hi Shaitan!!! Today is on the plus side. Keep on conjuring :)))))

RESPECT!!!

you're the Shaitan! (we don't swim that shallow from Shaman onwards)

Tantrik:
you're the Shaitan! (We don't swim that shallow from Shaman onwards)

Whatever you say Almighty!!!! :))))

TEXX:

Whatever the Almighty says!!!! :))))
just kidding :))))

Dersu:

Good.
I did not trade, I was busy. I do not regret, I have enough time to . ... enough for me.

And it was a fun day, bright from the start.

I was busy, too. I came back and broke even :((

The system does not have time to compensate for the (eu) swings :((

Reason: