Errors, bugs, questions - page 729

tol64:
There is no modification of the magician. In what case would it be necessary?

I am still testing the Expert Advisor and it is clear that all trades are executed without any problems. In real life it happens that a position is opened without take profit, but when a certain price is reached it needs to be closed (I don't set it with take profit right away, because my profit is calculated dynamically). The same is with a loss.

Suppose the profit condition triggered, the EA sends a signal to DC to close, but it does not accept it - the position is not closed and then the profit does not trigger (or it triggers the next day). I have been thinking maybe I should change a magician and then close the position marked with such a magician to the finish.

Renat:

Note that there are and will be limits on the number of simultaneous applications in the execution queue from one account. Right now it is 16 applications, if I am not mistaken.

Which account property will be responsible for the limit of simultaneous orders in the execution queue? Will it be possible to find out this figure programmatically?

Yedelkin:
Which account property will be responsible for the limit of simultaneous orders in the execution queue? Will it be possible to find out this value programmatically?

will simply be the result of OrderSendAsync = false

use it as a reference

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSend
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderSend
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderSend - Документация по MQL5

sergeev:

the result of the OrderSendAsync = false

use it as a guide

Well, that's not very serious... "Knowing the order limit in advance and blindly waiting for false are two different things. But thanks for the clarification, if there are no other options.

sergeev:

просто будет результат функции OrderSendAsync = false

по нему и ориентируйтесь

Yedelkin:

No, it's not serious... "Knowing in advance the set queue limit" and "Poking blindly, waiting for false" are two big differences after all. But thanks for the clarification, if there are no other options.
I'd rather have a stop-out right away to make it more interesting. )))

Service Desk does not allow to upload a new request

Hangs at login.mql5.com

olyakish:

Service Desk does not allow to upload a new request

Hanging at login.mql5.com

Please try again. I have just checked - the application has been created.

alexvd:
Please try again. Just checked - the application was created.

Figured it out

attached the wrong journal (not from the tester, but from the agent and it is a whole CD in size)

.. It's done. Thank you.

Hi all.

Can you tell me how I can add a custom indicator to the chart during testing in visualization mode? I searched the forum, I tried to save an indicator in a template with the name of expert, it says loading of Ind_name.ex5 EURUSD,M1 failed. The AddToChart method, if I understand it correctly, is it used only for indicators from the library? How do I display my indicator?

I would like to display my own indicator, thank you.

Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Я не буду перечислять все новые возможности и особенности нового терминала и языка. Их действительно много, и некоторые новинки вполне достойны освещения в отдельной статье. Вы не увидите здесь кода, написанного по принципам объектно-ориентированного программирования — это слишком серьезная тема для того, чтобы просто быть упомянутой в контексте как дополнительная вкусность для кодописателей. В этой статье остановимся подробней на индикаторах, их строении, отображении, видах, а также особенностях их написания по сравнению с MQL4.

Alex5757000:

And the AddToChart method, if I understand correctly, is only for indicators from the library? And how to display your own indicator?

Look at ChartIndicatorAdd
Reason: