Errors, bugs, questions - page 361

AlexSTAL:

And who will change the size of the array?

ArrayResize

Got it, thanks.

Who knows how to find out the number of anchor points of an object? After all, there may be (in the long term) up to thirty.

Lizar:
Who knows how to find out the number of anchor points of an object? After all, there may be (in the long term) up to thirty.
Which object currently has a floating number of anchor points?

AlexSTAL:
Which object currently has a floating number of anchor points???
There are no floating ones. But the number of anchor points for different types of objects varies from one to three. This is not the question. Is it possible to find out the number of anchor points without binding to the object type?

Lizar:
There are no floating points. But the number of anchor points for different types of objects varies from one to three. This is not the question. Is it possible to find out the number of anchor points without binding to the object type?
Not as far as I know. I haven't looked in this section of the directory for a long time.

Interesting:
Not that I know of. I haven't looked at this section of the guidebook in a long time.
I couldn't find it in the handbook, so I thought I'd ask here. Maybe I just missed it.

Lizar:
I couldn't find it in the handbook, so I thought I'd ask here. Maybe I just missed it.

Can you give me an actual example of why this might be necessary?

I can't imagine it in any way... Draw a channel instead of a circle?

AlexSTAL:

Can you give me an actual example of why it might be necessary?

I can't imagine it in any way... Draw a channel instead of a circle?

Just need to change the arrangement of different objects. At the moment I do the following: I look for objects with the name I want - I determine the type of object - I use switch to determine the number of tie points for the object - I change the position of objects in the loop. I wanted to simplify the matter and make the code more versatile, without binding to the object type.

Lizar:
Simply need to change the arrangement of different objects. Now I do the following: I look for objects with the name I want - I define object's type - I use switch to define the number of tie points for the object - I change the object's location in the loop. I wanted to simplify the process and make my code more versatile, without binding to the object type.

There are only two options, as I understand it:

1. define the number of points by type (one way or another);

2. To write an application to Service Desk and prove the real need for such a functionality.

Interesting:

2. Write an application to servicedesk and prove the real need for such functionality.

The need for such functionality will increase as the number of object types increases. And it will become necessary when objects appear where it is impossible to determine the number of anchor points by their type. For example, it can be a polyline of some kind. But for now it's not very critical, but it can be implemented as a wish in the Service Desk.