Errors, bugs, questions - page 63

Question: If I am trading a tool in "Close only" mode and I have a position outstanding, can I open an opposite position to close all or part of my current position?

Kos:
Question: If the instrument is trading in "Close only" mode and I have a pending position, can I open an opposite position to close the current position fully or partially?

For a full position you can, for a partial position too (although you need to clarify)...

SHOOTER777:

Tell me please.

Should the terminal retain its functionality for any errors in program code made by the trader?

For example division by zero, referring to non-existing array data, etc.

When critical errors occur the program will stop working - Execution Errors:

There are a number of critical errors which, when they occur, immediately interrupt the execution of the programme:

Rosh:

You often reproach us unfoundedly, if you were also critical of yourself.

Thanks it turns out there are 2 references and they are different. Pressed F1 in the editor, searched the forum for "tester work" and found nothing... I don't see anything wrong with asking for help on the forum ... I don't classify myself as a person who knows everything better than others and knows everything...

Z.U. And regarding the "unfounded accusations" everybody sees the problem from their point of view and experience, take it philosophically - "for one broken - two unbroken give" for you can already give a dozen or two ... but do not include yourself to those who better than anyone else in the world all know and can ...

S.U. Suppose a request to combine these two certificates together (all what is) that too will be seen as a reproach?

SHOOTER777:

Function

Removes an indicator handle and releases the calculated part of the indicator, if it's not used anymore.

In the above example it is used in the void OnTick() body.

I decided to experiment with it in void OnDeinit.

In the help I haven't found information where to use it, although probably at deinitialization handles are automatically released and there's no need to use it there. But I still do not understand what a handle is.

So. The terminal crashes when deleting the Expert Advisor from the chart.

I am attaching the codes.

If you need it and it is a bug, I can do it via servicedesk.

Better go to Service Desk. Something similar has been fixed recently, but it may be a different case.

Prival:

Thanks it turns out there are 2 references and they are different. Pressed F1 in the editor, searched the forum for "tester operation" and found nothing... I don't see anything wrong with asking for help on the forum ... I don't classify myself as a person who knows everything better than others and knows everything...

The Strategy Tester is part of the client terminal, so it makes sense to look there for help.

Prival:

As for "unfounded reproaches" everyone sees the problem from their point of view and experience, treat it philosophically - "two wrongs for one broken man" you can already give a dozen or two... But do not include yourself to those who know and can do everything better than anyone else in the world...

We are no angels, but we accept the position of the opponent and try to make your product better, if it will not hurt him. Although we are constantly given advice by those who think they know better than us what to do.

Prival:

Z.U. Suppose a request to combine the two certificates together (all of them), would that also be seen as a rebuke?

No, it will not. The cutlets are separate, the flies are separate. There are technological aspects everywhere. If you lump everything into one pile, it will be quite funny. It's like a Word document crossed with an Excel document.

Prival:

I will say that a request to merge the two certificates together (all of them) would also be seen as a rebuke?

I think it's easier to do it in a textbook, or in alternative manuals (textbooks. articles and so on)...

Prival:

Z.U. Suppose a request to merge these 2 certificates together (all of them), what will you consider as a reproach as well?

We have long been accustomed to you giving one-way "advice" without assessing the consequences.
Reason: