Errors, bugs, questions - page 560

You can create as many objects as you like until you run out of memory. The matter is most likely in something else.

It would be great if we could run your code in the debugger - can you give us the source code? After checking it we will delete it.

Urain:

PS how do I normally terminate the program if there are a lot of class objects?

there is such a problem.

how do you delete?

sergeev:

there is such a problem.

How do you remove it?

I tried different ways, mostly with cycles, with and without slips, the objects are matryoshka, the top 20 pieces (and I would like 100) cause the removal of internal in the amount of ~30000/obj (in short an array of objects) in which themselves (in each) pieces of 10 objects.

Urain:
I've tried it in different ways, mostly in loops, with and without slips, objects are matryoshka, top 20 (I'd like 100) call delete internal ones in quantity ~30000/obj (shorter array of objects) in which (in each) are 10 objects.

No, no.

I mean, what functions do you use during deletion?

ObjectGetString or directly to ObjectDelete.

How do you know and specify the name of the object you want to delete?

The main thing is not to use synchronous functions (time-critical).

sergeev:

No, no.

I mean, what functions do you use during deletion?

ObjectGetString or directly to ObjectDelete.

How do you know and specify the name of the object you want to delete?

The main thing here is not to use synchronous functions (time-critical).

We are talking about class objects, not graphical objects.

Although of course graphs are in objects, not all of them of course, not more than 30000 graph objects per chart.

The name of a graphical object is kept in the private area of a binding object.

At deletion I use delete obj; which if necessary calls ObjectDelete.

got it.

It's just that I always had Abnormal Termination when the synchronous function was searching for a graphical object or global variable by name.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные - Документация по MQL5

sergeev:

got it.

It's just that I always had Abnormal Termination when the synchronous function - searching for a graphical object or global variable by name.

Yes I found it, thanks sergeev for pushing the idea, indeed the flag of graphics existence was not set, and as a result an attempt to delete non-existent graphical object. When the number of objects was small, the terminal swallowed it, but millions of false ObjectDelete requests resulted in Abnormal Termination.

1. Is there a time limit for the OnTester () function? I have a situation where, when running a fairly massive calculation in this function, the log writes "Disconected" (tried switching kernels - same message) and testing stops.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Функции обработки событий
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Функции обработки событий
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции / Функции обработки событий - Документация по MQL5

Thank you very much. But it does look a bit artisanal and limited.

Unfortunately, I still do not understand why metaquotes is not interested in implementing MT4 functionality in MT5 terminal, staying within the concept of one market order, concerning the management of virtual orders both manually and through an Expert Advisor. There are only pluses from all sides and it fits perfectly!

The error related to constant history uploading and constant triggering if(prev_calculated==0), previously eliminated on currencies, is present on CFD charts.