Errors, bugs, questions - page 558

Rosh:
Insert the code correctly, this will increase the chance of it being read.
I think everything is clear, in a nutshell - I received two handles from two indicators and everything was fine. Then I get the third handle from the third indicator and I get an error when I get the handle from the first indicator.

That's great - trivial - but tell me, when is the continuity in the data going to be respected? At least the time zone on Monday is OK? А?

Question for you - what time zone will be on Monday?

Arkadiy:
Question for you to ask - what time zone will be on Monday?

The daylight saving time is synchronised with Europe (twice a year), there was a server failure in September (which MQ were warned about and apologised for), otherwise the problem is farfetched.

By the way, don't give me any credit for what isn't there, I'm not an MQ employee.

respect, you very definitely know a lot about MT, codes and stuff, it's common for phystech, but apart from the September time wedge many more are found in the quotation history.

Arkadiy:

respect, you very definitely know a lot about MT, codes and stuff, it's common for phystech, but apart from the September time wedge many more are found in the quotation history.

Can you give examples?

Urain:
Can you give examples?
for example now - what is the terminal time?

Arkadiy:
for example now - terminal time - what is it?
Winter GMT+2

Arkadiy:
for example now - what time is the terminal - what is it?
I interrupt your silence - it's not GMT+1, but GMT+2 - how come you don't care - fuck those who just chew all sorts of handouts like averages/oscillators. the main problem and task is news and matching them with the workers' mate - wo.

Arkadiy:
Breaking your silence - it's not GMT+1, it's GMT+2 - how come you don't care - fuck those who just chew stuff like averages/oscillators. the main problem and challenge is news and matching it to the workers' math - wo.

Are you aware that there is news in the terminal, and it is plotted directly on the chart so that it is impossible to confuse the time of release, even if the time zone moves every week.

SZY Ctrl+T-->Calendar-->right mouse-->show on charts

Reason: