Errors, bugs, questions - page 544

Ashes:

I have an idiot question: how to synchronize the history with a server (deleting history files is not an option)? Searching client terminal's help doesn't know the word "sync", "refresh" in graph window didn't help...

I know three main ways:

1. You can use the script from the 'Organise data access' section or something similar (option above).

2. You can run the standard Expert Advisor on a standard test for the last X years (I once used MACD to test every currency since 2000).

3. you can move the history manually from one working folder to another (this variant is usually used if you do not want to save money on the Internet or if more than one copy of the terminal is installed on your computer).

Ashes:

An idiotic question came up: how to synchronise history with the server (deleting history files is not an option)? The client terminal help search doesn't know the word "sync", "refresh" in the graph window didn't help...

And what help were you looking in? Here I asked a question to a forum search engine and got results right away.

Rosh:
And what help did you search in? Here I asked a question to a forum search engine and got results right away.

By the way, do you know that you can search directly from the MetaEditor 5?

The display depends on the category settings

Rosh:

By the way, do you know that you can search directly from the MetaEditor 5?

Display depends on category settings

Yes, we do. Very convenient, good idea.

sergeev:
I have a feeling you go to the dc with this futures. they know exactly what is wrong with the orders.

That's how I apply to the dc.) It's a demo account of metaquotes.

account:710188

investment password: MetaTrader

Check it yourself. It looks like a bug.

pronych:

That's how I apply to the dc.) It's a demo methaquot account.

there are only december contracts on the symbol list right now.

sergeev:
now only the December contracts are on the list of characters.
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
I have a September rts contract hanging in the 'trade' tab, which is on the plus side, but is not reflected in funds. No transactions can be made with it. It's not in the list of symbols either.
Developers, pay attention! Otherwise I'll bore you with servicedesk )))

I opened this contract but didn't close it in time. And now it has been left hanging in a state of confusion.

Rosh:
What reference were you looking in? Here I asked a question to a forum search engine and got results straight away.
F1 in the terminal.

Dear developers. About 10 months ago I received a request via SD, which said that maybe in half a year...a year a new data type of increased accuracy long double will be introduced, and maybe not. What is the situation now, can we hope for this type to be introduced soon, or to be introduced at all?
Reason: