Errors, bugs, questions - page 3177

Andrei Sokolov #:

Do you use logic when after OrderSelect(), there is a nested OrderSelect() call?

Very rarely, but when I was writing in mql4 I used to do it.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Very rarely, but when writing in mql4 there were times when this happened.

How will these warnings be annoying if there is no such thing, and it was very seldom?

Can you describe the logic of such a solution? Maybe I am really suggesting it for nothing.

Andrei Sokolov #:

Do you use logic when after OrderSelect(), there are nested calls to OrderSelect() ?

I don't understand the problem, and what are nested calls, apparently repeated, the main thing that the ticket for filling the structure of the selected order / position / transaction does not change. I even purposely fill the structure repeatedly in critical places to be sure. I don't think it's necessary and I don't know how the compiler can handle such a task and distinguish the right select from the wrong one.

Andrei Sokolov #:

How will these warnings be annoying if they are not, and they rarely are?

Can you describe the logic where you applied such a solution? Maybe I am really suggesting this for nothing.

Any warnings annoy me. If there is a warning, then it has to be corrected. If it is written deliberately, it means you don't need a warning. That's the logic I used when I was very "green"... Eventually I understood the perniciousness of such an approach and now I write using a different logic.

It's not for nothing that I said, "A couple more days like that and you won't need anything". Change your writing logic and don't mess with people's heads.

Alexey Viktorov #:

This is the logic I used when I was very "green"... Eventually I realised the perniciousness of such an approach and now I write according to a different logic.

From here I see another confirmation that such a warning would not be superfluous.

Alexey Viktorov #: 
Меняйте логику написания и не мутите людя́м головы.

I would ask you to refrain from giving instructions. I hope I don't have to explain why.

Alexey Viktorov #:

If it is deliberately written that way, then there is no need for warnings.

So far no examples of such intentional use have been given, even by you when asked.

Go away...

Andrei Sokolov function calls.

Yesterday I was searching for the bug all night, and this is the second time for this reason.

Now I came across an algorithm where afterOrderSelect() there are more OrderSelect() calls, I think a warning is needed if afterOrderSelect() there are more OrderSelect() calls and the enclosed OrderSelect() "select" another order.

I have three computers withMetaTrader 5 Agents Manager on all of them, but one of them keeps deleting the software. This problem used to occur more often on all machines. How do I fix it?
Reason: