MetaTrader 5

Can you have more then one computer using the metatrader software with the same mql5 community account?

Stuart Botevyle:
Can you have more then one computer using the metatrader software with the same mql5 community account?
Sure can

Stuart Browne:
Sure can
How do I configure the agents for each computer. I have a pc with quad core which shows 4 agents and a laptop with duel core which shows 2 agents but my account just shows the 4 pc agents. I installed the pc on the 21 july and have installed the laptop on the 27 july. Both are running windows 8.1 64bit and both have 64 bit processors. Both have my account name on the sell computer resources.

Stuart Botevyle:
How do I configure the agents for each computer. I have a pc with quad core which shows 4 agents and a laptop with duel core which shows 2 agents but my account just shows the 4 pc agents. I installed the pc on the 21 july and have installed the laptop on the 27 july. Both are running windows 8.1 64bit and both have 64 bit processors. Both have my account name on the sell computer resources.
Can take awhile for agents to show up. If you continue to have problems, best to contact the service desk
Reason: