Errors, bugs, questions - page 2900

A bug in the website's search engine. This post is not indexed at all - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/354225#comment_18918799. It's not retrieved by either keyword or author.

Basically there are a lot of bugs in local search. I find everything I need only through google.

Как определить источник откуда подлинковывается .mqh файл
Как определить источник откуда подлинковывается .mqh файл
  • www.mql5.com
Доброго дня! Настал момент когда количество .mqh файлов в проекте стало настолько большим, что его компиляция занимает ощутимое время...

Stanislav Korotky:

A bug in the website's search engine. This post is not indexed at all - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/354225#comment_18918799. It's not retrieved by either keyword or author.

Basically there are a lot of bugs in local search. I find everything I need via google only.

Similarly.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Errors, bugs, questions

fxsaber, 2020.10.28 10:18

There is an error in the site search service. This search does not produce this result.

what do the two latin letters in the expert or tester logs mean?

CS 0 11:43:34.614

HK 0 11:43:34.614

NR 0 12:20:15.270

CD 0 12:20:15.271

HQ 0 15:26:55.230

RO 0 15:28:08.672

EF 0 15:28:09.759

RM 0 15:28:10.847

GD 0 15:28:11.934

CR 0 15:28:13.021

JI 0 15:28:14.107

and does 0 after these letters mean something too?

Igor Makanu:

and what do the two Latin letters in the examiner's or tester's logs mean?

and does the number 0 after these letters mean something too?
I don't know what 0 means, the letters are some kind of hash to confirm the integrity of the log

I haven't noticed brokers' advertising banners here before.

Almost kitchen-sink content.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Dear developers, please clarify, is this the logic of the indicator or not the correct behaviour?

The result was taken on 01.08.2019 10:04:00 on OHLC Si Splice minutes.

I will add iAD here as well

fxsaber:

I haven't noticed brokers' advertising banners here before.

Almost kitchen-sink content.

It all depends on what you were looking for last time, sometimes the banners are fierce bullshit....

Vladimir Pastushak:

It all depends on what you were looking for last time, sometimes the banners are fierce game....

))) why look for the fierce game?)))
It's like wifi at home. Someone's looking for something and then you get this ad....

The validator is broken again, the program in which grammatical errors were corrected and which previously always passed validation now receives a message does not pass version for mt 4 for mt 5 no problems. The code is the same.

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

Vladimir Pastushak:

The validator is broken again, the program in which grammatical errors were corrected and which previously always passed the validation now receives a message does not pass version for mt 4 for mt 5 no problems. The code is the same.

Test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

The problem is in the load.
And they are frequent. I have never waited for more than half an hour and it's gone.
I'm 90% sure there is nothing wrong with the validator. Just a load has occurred and it hangs.
Reason: