Errors, bugs, questions - page 2902

I've been having problems with the tables for some time, what am I doing wrong?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I've been having problems with tables for a while now, what am I doing wrong?

It turns out that the table doesn't need to be highlighted!

Igor_Gagarin:

mt5 build 2667 (it was the same on 2660)

One test agent stopped testing, percentage of completion rises above 100, execution/end time increases. The others have finished their part.

Sometimes it happens with 2-3 agents.

CPU usage stays at the same level.

Memory consumption sometimes stays the same, sometimes decreases.

Memory consumption is 800MB per agent, during normal operation.

Nothing unusual in the agents logs, nothing unusual in the terminal logs either.

If the agent service is restarted, it will run a couple of passes and write in a "ready" state, with less than the number of jobs completed than the queue.

A second restart does nothing.

If you use local, not network agents, the situation repeats.

Perhaps the bug is related to the number of test parameters (73 in this case)

upd. stood like that for a few hours, then threw the idle agents 2-3 jobs each, one of them is now in the same state.

Updated the terminal to 2670. Everything seemed to be OK, but after 90 hours of testing, and about 15,000 passes, one agent glitched again.

In one case there is a compile-time error, in the other there is not
class A {
        static int i1[];
        static int i2[];
};
int A::i1[] = { 1,2,3 }; //(1) нормально
int A::i2[3];            //(2) Error: 'i2' - redefinition; different type modifiers
What is the fundamental difference between (1) and (2) ?

What the ***? Why can't I reply in the MetaTrader 5 Python User Group topic - how to use Python in Metatrader

P.S. Plus I can't add this topic to Favorites!!!! What the fuck?
MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - как использовать Python в Метатрейдере
MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - как использовать Python в Метатрейдере
  • www.mql5.com
Мы готовим модуль MetaTrader 5 для Python...

A100:
In one case there is a compile-time error, in the other case there is not. What is the fundamental difference between (1) and (2) ?

It is not possible to determine the dimensionality by itself, but only by initialising the array elements.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

As if you can't determine the dimension itself, only by initializing the array elements.

And why not? What are the principal restrictions? It compiles in C++ without errors - so you can

A100:

Why not? What are the principal restrictions? It compiles in C++ without errors - so you may.

It seems to be a compiler flaw. There is a size definition there too and for the second time it is an error - it does not take into account that it is a dynamic size and it only takes into account that there already was a size definition. The error explicitly says so.

A100:

In C++ it compiles without errors - so it is possible

in mql [] without size is a dynamic array, that's the difference

TheXpert:

in mql [] without size is a dynamic array, that's the difference

A::i1 is a static array - I checked with ArrayIsDynamic - result: false

Reason: