Errors, bugs, questions - page 23

Renat:
Autosize works within the limits of the column proportions laid down.

That is, the size does not float depending on whether the columns are full or empty. If a column is not needed, it is better to turn it off.

The bank field can be either a liquidity provider or a quote provider. The bank field is filled in by the gateway/dataphide.

Thanks for the tip. turned it off. so far the field is empty. and it does not carry any information. hopefully when something appears there will be described in the help, what it is and what they eat.

i>But the question has not been answered, you somehow distinguish between the quotation provider and liquidity provider. How can it be? Does it mean that Rosh will sell me 100 lots EUR vs USD at 1.6 and Renat will provide me liquidity at this price? I am ready to make a deal right now, where should I transfer the money ?

Prival:

Z.U. But the question is still not answered, do you somehow distinguish between a quote provider and a liquidity provider? How can it be? Is it possible that Rosh will sell me 100 lots EUR vs USD at 1.6, and Renat will provide me liquidity at this price? Ready to make a deal right now, where to transfer the money ?
I told you: it is the gateway/dataphide that fills the bank field.

Renat:
So I answered: it is the gateway/datafeed that fills the bank's field.
You answered the question of who fills the field, you answered what it fills the field with, thank you too. But the question was different. I must be asking it the wrong way. I'll wait for the reference. Sorry to interrupt.

alexvd:
When depositing and withdrawing, the Trade event is generated and you can handle it in OnTrade.

This is understandable, according to the idea trade operations should be reflected in OnTrade. The question is how to process them correctly and quickly (without additional hassle for the Expert Advisor).

As far as I understand you need to act like this:

1. Get the number of deals in the history using HistoryDealsTotal();

2. If the number of deals has increased, then get the ticket of the last deal using HistoryDealGetTicket();

3. Using the available ticket, determine the type of deals, this is done using HistoryDealGetInteger(DealTicket, DEAL_TYPE).

4. Depending on the result, perform certain actions.

PS

Am I correct, or is there a "better" option?

Test the withdrawal in the tester with the TesterWithdrawal function.
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / TesterWithdrawal
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / TesterWithdrawal
  • www.mql5.com
Общие функции / TesterWithdrawal - Документация по MQL5

Renat:
Test withdrawal in the tester using TesterWithdrawal function.

I am not interested in TesterWithdrawal itself, because I personally process it not in OnTrade() but in a place of call, but how to catch balance operations during normal operation (all at once and in time) is a question that I have not decided yet with 100% confidence.

another build is out and the one-point cost error is still uncorrected

GO      0       проверка (EURUSD,M5)    13:57:59        Стоимость минимального изменение цены = 0
KG      0       проверка (EURUSD,M5)    13:57:59        Минимальное изменение цены = 0

Interesting:

As far as I understand it, it goes something like this:

1. Get the number of deals in the history using HistoryDealsTotal();

2. Compare this number with a variable, if the number of deals has increased, obtain a ticket of the last deal using HistoryDealGetTicket();

3. Using the available ticket, determine the type of deals, this is done using HistoryDealGetInteger(DealTicket, DEAL_TYPE).

4. Depending on the result, perform certain actions.

PS

Did I get it right, or is there a more "successful" variant?

Nothing new to add. I found a test EA - the logic is the same.

Another question in MQL4 for the function

int MessageBox( string text=NULL, string caption=NULL, int flags=EMPTY) 

used the library

#include <WinUser32.mqh>
I didn't find such a library in MQL5, or it is no longer needed?

sergey1294:

Another question in MQL4 for the function

library was used

I haven't found such a library in MQL5, or it is not needed now?

In MQL4, this function was implemented using WinAPI, and the WinUser32.mqh file was needed for that, now it is not needed (at least, not obviously).
Reason: