Errors, bugs, questions - page 16

Hello, I have a question - is there an analogue of AccountFreeMarginCheck() in MQL5

kirill190982:

Hello, I have a question - is there an analogue of AccountFreeMarginCheck() in MQL5

See description of function AccountInfoDouble() and parameter ENUM_ACCOUNT_INFO_DOUBLE .

When compiling the custom indicators, the following is output. Vista system.
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Я не буду перечислять все новые возможности и особенности нового терминала и языка. Их действительно много, и некоторые новинки вполне достойны освещения в отдельной статье. Вы не увидите здесь кода, написанного по принципам объектно-ориентированного программирования — это слишком серьезная тема для того, чтобы просто быть упомянутой в контексте как дополнительная вкусность для кодописателей. В этой статье остановимся подробней на индикаторах, их строении, отображении, видах, а также особенностях их написания по сравнению с MQL4.
Files:
20.jpg  201 kb

Alexkl68:
When compiling the custom indicators, the following is output. Vista system.
I'm not an expert, of course, but why does the indicator name contain mql5 twice: ZigZag. mql5.mql5? And with a space after the first dot?

Yedelkin:
I'm not an expert, of course, but why does the indicator name contain mql5 twice: ZigZag. mql5.mql5? And with a space after the first dot?
i have reinstalled mt and there is only one mql5 in it, the result is the same

Alexkl68:
Это роли не играет.У меня не открываются вообще пользовательские индюки.Переустановил мт  там один раз встречается mql5 результат тот же 

In that case, we'll wait to hear from our more experienced comrades.

Yedelkin:
Of course, I'm not an expert, but why does the indicator have mql5 in its name twice: ZigZag. mql5.mql5? And with a space after the first dot?

Regarding the duplication of the extension - as I understand it, there is an old "bug" developers solved back in 2010.05.07 (for details see my request #13896).

As for the file name - it seems to be really "ZigZag. mql5.mql5" has no effect on the compilation result (under normal conditions).

PS

The error could not be reproduced unfortunately, the developers will have to take it to the developers, but in fact the message is "Error writing to ex5 file"...

There is an inaccuracy in the documentation:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/array/arrayinitialize

The function returns a void result.

However, it states that it"Returns the number of elements initialised".

Документация по MQL5: Операции с массивами / ArrayInitialize
Документация по MQL5: Операции с массивами / ArrayInitialize
  • www.mql5.com
Операции с массивами / ArrayInitialize - Документация по MQL5

Rosh:

Looking at the code

it's a pity this help is not available on F1.

... which will be ready by the time the timeout expires, but loading history ...

is it possible to know the timeout time ?

Prival:

It's a pity this help is not available via F1. is it possible to find out the timeout time ?

Why not, it is available, open the editor press F1 and help opens, and automatically updated if it was
Reason: