Errors, bugs, questions - page 2054

So how is the auto-save text function supposed to work on the site when it's upgraded?

Just had another upgrade. The "Autosave text" button is active, but when you click on "Load saved text" nothing is loaded. I can see the text from the forum in my browser's Local Storage, but I can't see the text from private messages.

When I press "Reply" button an attempt is made to send text to server and form is immediately cleared (visually that's what happens). If this cleared state goes into the repository, then it's understandable why nothing can be recovered. But to check this, you would need to "hit" the site upgrade again.

In principle, it's not clear why it's done that way. This is the XXI century. But even in XX century I haven't seen any site, which publicly fell down to upgrade. For the "best dog breeders", the upgrading of the site goes smoothly, without any noticeable effect. And no need to say that it's a particularly complex case. It is not.

Stanislav Korotky:

It's not a FileReadArray, it's an array that can't be bigger than that size. Not a bug, it's by design.

The problem is even with reading 1000 bytes. Maybe next week they'll fix it, because I can't read a binary file larger than 2gb right now.

Roffild:
Problem even reading 1000 bytes. Maybe next week they'll fix it, I can't read a binary file bigger than 2gb right now.

I don't get it: 1000 bytes and 2GB are two big differences. What operating system, what file system?

In last build of mt5
After half an hour of optimisation the computer shows a blue screen.

System i7 8 cores
32 gb ddr4

All cores were loaded. Lots of lags.

When moving a graphical object - rectangle in MT5, the relative size of the sides of the object changes - for example, the top was 50, moved the object to a couple of windows and it became 100.

In MT4 everything works correctly.

I think this is a mistake that can lead to delusion - points are money, not beauty of shapes.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
In the latest build of mt5
After half an hour of optimisation the computer shows a blue screen.

System i7 8 cores
32 gb ddr4

All cores were loaded. Terrible brakes.

You have something with hardware, I have 4790K, I was testing EA around the clock from Friday to Wednesday (6 days), disabled 1 agent for system and internet needs, everything is fine.

SEM:

Something with your hardware, I have 4790K, tested EA 24/7 from Friday to Wednesday (6 days), disabled 1 agent for system and internet needs, all normal.

This has happened a couple of times. games at max load are fine. i will look again.

computer won't shut down 5 days a week

Vladislav Andruschenko:

This has happened a couple of times. games at max load are fine. i will look again.

computer doesn't shut down 5 days a week

I don't turn it off at all (runs 7/24), only reboot to install updates.

Games do not load the CPU as much as possible, only the video card

SEM:

I don't turn it off at all (runs 7/24), only reboot to install updates.

Games do not load the CPU as much as possible, only the video card

I have a 6700

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I have a 6700

Try installing the latest drivers, and what system (win 10, 8, 7)?
Reason: