Errors, bugs, questions - page 2048

Slava:

Why is this a bug?

Navigating a chart is not done immediately. It is an asynchronous command. And the result of its execution is not guaranteed.

It's like pressing the PageUp button and the chart stands still. All of a sudden it jerks.

I just gave you a printout of the Expert Advisor (not the script).CHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR returns inadequate values. The position of the navigation bar in ChartNavigate is clearly marked. It's supposed to jump and not go anywhere else, and it jumps.

fxsaber:

Gave a printout of the EA (not the script).CHART_FIRST_VISIBLE_BAR returns inadequate values. The position of the navigation bar in ChartNavigate is clearly marked. It should have moved and not moved anywhere else, and it jumps.

Let's make a detailed request to servicedesk. We'll figure it out.

Slava:
Let's send a detailed request to servicedesk. We'll take care of it.

Done.

You need to freeze all changes to the chart.

The situation is as follows. There is an Expert Advisor that creates a chart and manages it (navigation, graph objects, etc.). When it finishes, it closes it.

At a certain moment of the EA operation, I like what I see in its descendant chart. I want the Expert Advisor not to make any changes in it - freeze.

The EA sees this chart by its handle. If you could change the handle, you would get a freeze.

I.e.

// Изменение хэндла чарта.
// В случае удачи возвращает новый хэндл, неудачи - INVALID_HANDLE.
long ChartChangeID( const long Chart_ID );

Making a clone of a chart is not an option. You need exactly this chart.

fxsaber:

You need to freeze all changes to the chart.

The situation is as follows. There is an Expert Advisor that creates a chart and manages it (navigation, graph objects, etc.). When it finishes, it closes it.

At a certain moment of the EA operation, I like what I see in its descendant chart. I want the Expert Advisor not to make any changes in it - freeze.

The EA sees this chart by its handle. If you could change the handle, you would get a freeze.

I.e.

Making a clone of a chart is not an option. You need exactly this chart.

No

Slava:
No

You would have offered an option.

fxsaber:

Would you suggest an option?

Can the EA process an event from this chart?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Can the EA process an event from this chart?

Yes, if there is a source code.

fxsaber:

Yes, if you have the source.

And you don't have one?

Then why not save the template when you want to freeze the schedule?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Don't you have one?

Then why not save the template when you want to freeze the chart?

Because the kanvases and chart navigation are not remembered.