Errors, bugs, questions - page 2055

SEM:
Try installing the latest drivers and what system (win 10, 8, 7)?

win 7

do you have a sinning system when you enable optimisation for all cores? it's just unreal brakes.... and this is only in the latest build, before that everything seemed to be ok.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

win 7

do you have a sinning system when you enable optimization on all cores? just unreal brakes.... and this is only in the latest build, before that everything seemed to be ok.

I was disabling 1 agent so that 1 core was free, running tests. I am using Win 10 x64, there is an option to create additional desktops, test on the first desktop, surfing internet and second MT5 terminal on the second desktop. I use SSD for system and programs no lags.

SEM:

I disabled 1 agent to keep 1 kernel free, running tests. I am using Win 10 x64, there is possibility to create additional desktops, test on first desktop, surfing internet and second MT5 terminal on second desktop. I use SSD for system and programs no lags.

Ssd of course is also available.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
The ssd is also naturally installed.

Alternatively check the drivers, disable swap and hibernation file (32GB RAM in the system). If Torrent is available, restart periodically (it has a memory counter). Perform system optimisation (defragmentation, cleaning of temporary files, checking for viruses, integrity of system files).

Error with timer 4059

What is this error?

The timer's glitching again.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Profiler on historical data

fxsaber, 2017.10.29 18:57

It's actually an architectural crutch of the terminal when a program is chosen as an indicator for the sole reason that it can be run in parallel with others on the chart and not interfere with EAs/scripts. But we must be fair that the indicator may not use OnCalculate, there may not be indicator buffers, but it will still be a full-fledged indicator, that can not be implemented in another MQL programs.

string Str = "a" + "b"; // На этапе компиляции будет Str = "ab"?

"Quotes window" by F10 cannot display time with milliseconds. Does not disappear by F10 if active.

Can you tell me if I'm the only one with errors from the site that displays HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found. and the page doesn't load, or is it the website that's causing the problem?

Sergey Lobov:
Please advise me if I'm the only one with errors from the site I see an HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

must be an update! wait for it!

Reason: