Errors, bugs, questions - page 2049

fxsaber:

Because the kanvasses and chart navigation are not remembered.

Do you have the source code of the managing EA? Or is it a theoretical problem? I can't think of an application for it.

In mql4, you can change a global variable under certain conditions, in mql5 you cannot?

constant cannot be modified

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

No source code for the managing EA? Or is the task theoretical? I can't think of an application for it.

As long as there is a source code. But wondered what to do if there wasn't one? I think it's a very nice solution with the ability to change the handle.

Ramiz Mavludov:

In mql4, you can change a global variable under certain conditions, in mql5 you cannot?

constant cannot be modified

input - not possible.

fxsaber:

input - you can't.

Thank you. So there's no alternative. We'll have to remove the input.

fxsaber:

As long as there is a source. But wondered what to do if there wasn't? Seems like a very nice solution with the ability to change the handle.

Ask the author to pause?

Very specific task to look for a universal solution, seems to me. Well, and you can always copy the entire contents of the chart to a new one.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

you can always copy the entire contents of a chart to a new one.

Yes, CloneChart is not trivial.

I copy an ex5 indicator to Indicators\ and iCustom does not see it. It turns out that I have to press "Update" in the list of indicators in the terminal and only then iCustom starts seeing it.

Is it designed that way?

Is the warring text correct?

struct STRUCT
{
  const int i;
};

void OnStart()
{
  STRUCT a, b;

a = b; // '=' - not allowed for objects with protected members or inheritance
}

In private messages, you click on a thumbnail image and instead of opening it in a new tab, it is saved to disk.
Reason: