Requests & Ideas - page 560

The indicator is Stochastic Bar Chart.

Raddyo:
The indicator is Stochastic Bar Chart.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/7235-stochastic-oscillator/page27#comment_588195

This is the link, but I think it's the black something-something in your third subwindow. It is a complete mess but looks good and as you have fun. Try to redo your mess in a fourth subwindow and then delete the third subwindow.

krelian99:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/7235-stochastic-oscillator/page27#comment_588195

This is the link, but I think it's the black something-something in your third subwindow. It is a complete mess but looks good and as you have fun. Try to redo your mess in a fourth subwindow and then delete the third subwindow.

I just downloaded stoch bars again from your link and the indicator window is now blank?..  Still no joy yet..

Raddyo:

Everything is just fine with the indicator from that post (see the example)

Attached is the indicator from that post that I used to test

Files:

krelian99:
This is a normal DailyPivotLines indicator and doesn't look like the quadrants at all. What you are looking for is very similar to Murrey Math but he used 8 zones ;)
Thank you krelian99 amd mladen...i will read it carefully over and over again☺

NicoleDeinhard:
Hi all, looks interesting this EATA....

Mr. @mladen and Mr. @mrtools,

would it be possible please to add alerts?

Thank you very much...

ps... i see now at chart that it doesn´t work well.. need all time to load new, to see changes...grgrgrgrg
no its not good...sorry... but i dont delete now, maybe it has value for somebody

Dear Mladen, does this indicator repaint??

YeshuaYoke:
Dear Mladen, does this indicator repaint??

YeshuaYoke

The same as all "pollan" indicators : yes

Please make the histo version please

from this thread  # page 302

mladen:

YeshuaYoke

The same as all "pollan" indicators : yes

Dear mladen,

Can you add onchart "Display Type" (Display colored bars with dots etc.) feature attachment indicator?

Files:

oguz:

Dear mladen,

Can you add onchart "Display Type" (Display colored bars with dots etc.) feature attachment indicator?

oguz

Use some of the regular newer versions that already have that option. Making back (from histo to on chart) would serve no purpose when newer versions already exist