How to prevent cheating in the Market ? - page 5

mpg:

As far as I know, if a product is at the top. and for quite a long time, it means it's being bought or scammed. Here's a great example of fraud on the market. product has been in the top for the second month, with zero rating and no reviews, 1000% cheating by changing the price to FREE, and downloading to leftist accounts.

Made from automatic screencaster at night, as I've been watching this product for a long time and see that not everything is clean here...

and this is during the day ...

wonder where the administration is looking...?

Have they downloaded it yet?

You could've given it away for free)

g1f3:

What's there to justify? Downloaded in demo version, i.e. in free mode 2000-3000, activations, allowed to activate on 999999 and 5 devices.

The number of sales, is not displayed. I have the sale was, but displays on it, no, no, and who bought it, too, do not write. Unless MQ bought MQL5 Internal Accountant or MQL is acting as a mediator to keep buyer anonymous.

Alexey:

What's there to justify? Downloaded in demo version, i.e. in free mode 2000-3000, activations, allowed to activate on 999999 and 5 devices.

The number of sales, is not displayed. I have the sale was, but displays on it, no, no, and who bought it, too, do not write. Unless MQ bought MQL5 Internal Accountant or MQL is acting as a mediator to keep buyer anonymous.

Interesting interpretation...

Alexey:

What's there to justify? Downloaded in demo version, i.e. 2000-3000 activations in free mode, allowed to activate on 999999 and 5 devices.

Number of sales, not displayed. I have the sale was, but displays on it, no, no, and who bought, too, do not write. Unless MQ bought MQL5 Internal Accountant or MQL is acting as an intermediary that allows the buyer to remain anonymous.

Often those who bought it write in their personal if they have problems with the installation

but who exactly bought it is not displayed

g1f3:
Interesting interpretation...

I've already described how you can promote it through other Internet projects.

Alexey:
And here's what you can do, you can make the price of the product low enough - $10. In some mailer, posted a job worth $ 11 and $ 0.3 for a positive review. After these procedures, raise the price of the product to the cost of investing in jobs glyadh and you in the top. All legal easily and simply, enough of the buyer and all the investments will pay off, and in case of what the buyer can say, look stupid people are buying and all happy. They may even offer to sign up for paid courses and tell them to seek wisdom, since they are fools.
in the end, for a single download you pay $ 3 if the price of 100-300, why not allocate $ 50-100 to promote

sanyooooook:

It's not uncommon for people who have bought it to write to you if there are problems with the installation

but it doesn't show who bought it.

Yes, I noticed that! The ranking may be moving due to purchases, but the number of purchases is hidden, so it's not possible to calculate

mpg:

As far as I know, if a product is at the top. and for quite a long time, it means it's being bought or scammed. Here's a great example of fraud on the market. product has been in the top for the second month, with zero rating and no reviews, 1000% cheating by changing the price to FREE, and downloading to leftist accounts.

Made from automatic screencaster at night, as I've been watching this product for a long time and see that not everything is clean here...

and this is during the day ...

I wonder where the administration is looking...?

Really! Where do the moderators look who allow such knuckleheads to spread false information.

Petros, do you always insult your interlocutors if they criticise you? Previously, in the Market, in the thread discussing your product, you immediately started towrite a complaintto Service Desk to get the criticized EA blocked. By the way, no wonder why your EA has no feedback: the overpricing(?), and the use of a very dangerous algorithm of "bouncing" to the price, i.e. after 2-3 drawdowns the lot is multiplied up to 50 times, after which a small price movement towards the profit is enough and immediately returns with +4 points.And if we have no luck, we will exit with a loss. There is a loss limitation, but the position is covered by market orders. How many points can the price reach within 300-500 ms?Well, the tester shows such circus stuff, IMHO.Everything written above is very subjective and is based on running owls in the tester.

The best judge of consumers
Administration may reorganise demand form
  • Search by price category
  • Search by date updated
  • Search by total sales and downloads
  • Price history
The general search should be changed and the user will be able to select

If someone deletes my comments, please tell me which part of what I said violates the rules of this forum so that next time I don't repeat it.
Reason: