Errors, bugs, questions - page 1950

Николай Никитюк:

Hi 2017.08.03_18:45 GMT+3. Wrote a SignalIchimoku.mqh OOP file . But when I need to do simple calculations to LongCondition() and ShortCondition() in separate function, function is written, compiler gives 0 errors, 0 warnings. But this function doesn't work, no calculations are performed. The program doesn't open the transactions. I checked: I inserted the Print() variable value into the function. This function is similar to StateStoch(int ind), ExtStateStoch(int ind) and CompareMaps() functions in SignalStoch.mqh , a standard file of the standard library. Everything works in the standard file, but it doesn't work for me. Why? Is it "simple rules" again? Who knows -- tell me. If you need details or have any questions, -- write. 18:59 GMT+3.

I think that without a "patient" no one will even want to think about your problem.

Would have attached a code for starters.

Hello! 2017.08.04_12:53 GMT+3. Attaching the code. TrendTenkan() and TrendKijun() functions are not working. And what is the difference between these functions and the standard ones in SignalStoch.mqh file , -- I don't understand.
Files:

FION2:

Dear experts or developers, please advise how to get the test results in mt-4 into a file

for further processing as described here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1467?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/18801

• votes: 14
  • fxsaber
  • www.mql5.com
Библиотека для MetaTrader 4/5, которая позволяет формировать отчеты по истории торгов.

Evgeny Chernyshev:

Good afternoon!

Please send me an example of such an expert in a private message or to the SR.

I will send it to you later. At this moment I would like to add this

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Errors, bugs, questions

fxsaber, 2017.07.25 23:56

If the EA takes a long time to compile (a few seconds), the following 100% reproduces such a bug

1. Let's set our Expert Advisor to Optimize mode
  2. Switch to Metaeditor with our EA.
  3. We press F7 and immediately, without waiting for the end of compilation, press F4.
  4. Now we have entered the tester and click on Start.
  5. We will receive such messages in the log every 10 seconds.

2017.07.26 00:48:13.353 MQL5    cannot open file 'TesterBenchmark_Example.ex5'
2017.07.26 00:48:13.369 MQL5    cannot open file 'TesterBenchmark_Example.ex5'
2017.07.26 00:48:23.396 Tester  OnTesterInit works too long...
2017.07.26 00:48:33.397 Tester  OnTesterInit works too long...
2017.07.26 00:48:43.397 Tester  OnTesterInit works too long...

And it will continue until you press Stop or Optimizer passes are over.

Next note.

I press F7 in the editor and don't see the compilation going on. Then after a few seconds it appears.

0 error(s), 0 warning(s), compile time: 4372 msec               1       1

Please let me know if there is a compilation in progress. You may wonder if you pressed F7 and need to press it again or still press it.

This is especially relevant when there are several tens of mqh and AutoScroll(S) is switched off in the Tools subwindow. Then even when the compilation is finished, you don't see a line about its completion.

Alexey Da:

Is the update being downloaded? Is the traffic counter running in the status bar? Does it say in the logs that so-and-so is downloaded? Does it offer to restart the terminal?

Terminal logs are needed.

No, no mention of the above.

fxsaber:

In the editor, I press F7 and don't see that compilation is in progress. Then after a few seconds it appears

Please let me know if the compilation is in progress. You don't know if you pressed F7 and need to press it again or if you still pressed it.

The "Compilation" button changes to "Cancel".

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The "Compile" button changes to "Cancel".

Thank you, I'm using the "Full screen" mode.

What is it?
2017.08.04 16:37:49.072 HistoryCache    'RTS-9.17' container header read error [error: 0, readed: 0]
2017.08.04 16:37:49.072 HistoryBase     'RTS-9.17' invalid container (1970.01.01) found (off: 15144, size: 1321, file: 15144)

Is there any way to return an anonymous instance of an object from a function? For example, there is code:

Class function()
{
  int param = 0;
  Class obj(param);
  return obj;
}

It works, except it creates an extra internal copy and the return statement requires a copy constructor in the class. Although the copy is nailed when the function exits, the copying itself would like to be eliminated. That is of the type:

Class function()
{
  int param = 0;
  return Class(param);
}

Now this is seen as an attempt to cast param to the Class type.

Reason: