Errors, bugs, questions - page 1636

In the Help section "Data exchange between the terminal and the agent" it says

При запуске тестирования терминал готовит для отправки агенту несколько блоков параметров:

The specification of the instrument being tested (contract size, allowed market indents for setting StopLoss and Takeprofit, etc.)

How do you send your indents to the agent, for example? Some DCs extend stops before the weekend (margin requirements, etc.). And, accordingly, tester's runs on weekend differ very much in results from tester's runs on weekdays. The same mess has always been with the MT4-tester. How could this ancient rudiment be removed in the new tester? Now I have to do the same as with MT4 - to switch the terminal to the offline mode before changing the specifications of brokerage company symbols. It has to be done each time around mid-Friday, preferably before the strong news.

In short, the tester results completely depend on the moment of backtest. The real ticks cannot help here, of course. What to do? More precisely, how to tell the agent the "normal" character specifications?

This problem (backtest results were different) was in the MT4-tester with floating spread. But they introduced the possibility to set spread itself. Why not do the same with symbol specifications for the new tester?

The offline help does not list TesterWithdrawal in the "General Functions" section, but the description of the function states that it is from this section.

Please add the ability to add a comment to a "withdrawal" transaction in the tester via TesterWithdrawal. Because it is not clear from the history why there was a "withdrawal".
bool  TesterWithdrawal( 
   double money,      // размер снимаемой суммы 
   string comment = "withdrawal" // комментарий к снятию сделки
   );

The "Optimisation" tab(optimisation results) does not have a column for OnTester values. I need to optimise by "Balance max" criterion and see the column with OnTester values. Please add it! After all, OnTester is precisely (checked) called during optimization even if "Custom max" criterion is not selected.

I have just two cores and therefore two agents: Agent-127.0.0.1-3000 and Agent-127.0.0.1-3001.
Today I noticed that recently (not before) there are two folders in Tester\: Agent-127.0.0.1-3002 and Agent-127.0.0.1-3003. However, there are only two empty folders in each of them: logs and temp.
I assume this is an error. Using the tester only offline, my data
2016.08.14 09:41:51.281 Terminal        Microsoft Windows XP (X86 based PC), IE 08.00, Intel Core2 Duo  T7700 @ 2.40 GHz, RAM: 2983 / 3581 Mb, HDD: 20664 / 27784 Mb, GMT+02:00
2016.08.14 09:41:51.281 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 build 1375 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

I last wrote something in MQL a year ago.
The other day a good customer asked me to add some functionality to an indicator I wrote.

The indicator is trend lines on the chart, which are plotted based on fractals.
Depending on the price value the trend lines are either merged, expanded, validated, devalued, drawn, hidden, deleted,......
It's bullshit, to say the least - the main thing is that everything changes dynamically depending on price value changes (redrawing).

Today I added new functionality to my gamnocode and decided to test it.
Question #1: Strategy Tester, where and why is the button of tick rate scrolling in visual mode?
Question #2: How to test an indicator that needs dynamic price change for the test?

Thank you.

1. Double call of the copy constructor

2. No "leaked memory" message (new without delete)

class A { public:
    A()     { Print( __FUNCSIG__ ); }
    A( A& ) { Print( __FUNCSIG__ ); }
};
A f() { return *new A(); }
void OnStart()
{
    A a = f();
}

2016.08.14 23:36:07.453 Test (GBPUSD,M1) void A::A(A&)
2016.08.14 23:36:07.450 Test (GBPUSD,M1) void A::A(A&)
2016.08.14 23:36:07.450 Test (GBPUSD,M1) void A::A()

A100:

1. Double call of the copy constructor

Shouldn't it be double here?

fxsaber:
I have just two cores and therefore two agents: Agent-127.0.0.1-3000 and Agent-127.0.0.1-3001.
Today I noticed that recently (not before) there are two folders in Tester\: Agent-127.0.0.1-3002 and Agent-127.0.0.1-3003. However, there are only two empty folders in each of them: logs and temp.
I assume this is an error. I only use the tester offline, my data

Weren't you the one who organised the "visualisation tip-off"?

What makes you think it's a bug? The name of the folder corresponds to the port number on which the connection was made

Sergey Dzyublik:

Question #1: Strategy tester, where and why did the tick arrival rate button go in visual mode? Question #2: How do you test an indicator that needs a dynamic price change for the test? Thanks.

1. Five or four? I'm going to guess a four. Just enlarge the tester window.

2. Take it and test it.

Reason: