Errors, bugs, questions - page 1630

Greetings all, is the VPS synchronised from mql over the weekend?

Anton Zverev:
Greetings all! Is the VPS from mql synchronised over the weekend?
Yes, both initial migration and normal synchronisation can be done at the weekend.

My customer was banned this morning. Communicating only on order, and only in private. I suspect it's an autobahn, as he couldn't attach an image, and was making many attempts. Question: how long will the ban last, and is it possible to speed up getting the customer back in line?

Artyom Trishkin:
Question: how long will the ban last, and is it possible to speed up the customer's return to service?
Withdrawn

Rashid Umarov:
Captured
Thank you

In Metaeditor "Recently opened" are empty.

fxsaber:
The "Recently opened" files are empty in MetaEditor.
  1. Which build of MetaEditor is it?
  2. Are you running it from MT4 or MT5?
  3. Before that, did you open files in MetaEditor?
  4. What is the situation with the rights to the MetaEditor's file?
  5. Did it happen recently or immediately after the terminal installation?
  6. In which operating system do you run it (Windows, under Wine)?

Karputov Vladimir:
  1. What build of MetaEditor?
  2. Are you running it from MT4 or MT5?
  3. Before that, did you open files in MetaEditor?
  4. What is the situation with the rights to the MetaEditor's file?
  5. Did it happen recently or immediately after the terminal installation?
  6. In what operating system do you run it (Windows, under Wine)?
mt5, 1375, it happened after the upgrade. vinhp32

During the visual test I pressed Pause and put the computer to sleep.
After waking up I decided to continue the unfinished visual test, but I could not remove it from the Pause because the log showed the following lines

Should the relevant Local Agent have been back online seconds after waking up?

I do (not necessarily visual) empty run (empty OnTick) in the tester, I get these lines in the log:
2016.08.07 18:39:17     Core 1  EURUSD.e: ticks synchronized already [47 bytes]
2016.08.07 18:39:21     Core 1  1474 bytes of tester parameters loaded
2016.08.07 18:39:21     Core 1  EURUSD.e,M1: total time from login to stop testing 0:00:03.484 (including 0:00:00.031 for history data synchronization)

In the right-bottom corner of the terminal the traffic numbers (offline tester) change to 3 Kb before the pause, after that to 2 Kb.

And so two/three seconds pause each time. But if we slightly complicate the Expert Advisor, this pause grows to five seconds. Although, it seems that it should not depend on the Expert Advisor's code at all.

What is it? Can we remove the pause? There is no such thing in MT4. If the matter is about synchronization with the local Agent, is it possible to close the connection not right after the end of the backtest but a little later? In order not to have to wait for the synchronization every time.

Five second pause every time during backtest, to put it mildly, is tiresome and annoying. Especially during debugging. You've made a correction to the code, you want to see the result quickly and then you have to wait. It doesn't seem to be much. But people were indignant when compilation took seconds. There is the same negative effect of perception of the situation here. Please advise how to avoid this pause. Thank you.
Terminal        Microsoft Windows XP (X86 based PC), IE 08.00, Intel Core2 Duo  T7700 @ 2.40 GHz, RAM: 2998 / 3581 Mb, HDD: 20830 / 27784 Mb
Terminal        MetaTrader 5 build 1375 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
Reason: