Errors, bugs, questions - page 1633

Denys Sokolov:
The templates were saved today. After restarting the terminal the markup is gone, I tried to load the template saved today, but it had no effect on the status of the chart
This confirms what I said above - what you saved to the template is what you got. We can check online - provide your desktop via Skype.

A cry from the soul !!!!!!!!!

Bild 985 not known bug

Open, Started: 2016.07.04 06:48, #1507434

PROMISED TO FIX IT BACK IN JULY, I'M GETTING CHOCKED BY PEOPLE,

PEOPLE BOUGHT PRODUCTS IN THE MARKETPLACE AND THEY DON'T WORK,

AS THE BUG IN THE TERMINAL HAS NOT BEEN FIXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's the bug? to know?

Vladimir Pastushak:

A cry from the soul !!!!!!!!!

Bild 985 not known bug

Open, Started: 2016.07.04 06:48, #1507434

PROMISED TO FIX IT BACK IN JULY, I'M GETTING CHOCKED BY PEOPLE,

PEOPLE BOUGHT PRODUCTS IN THE MARKETPLACE AND THEY DON'T WORK,

AS THE BUG IN THE TERMINAL HAS NOT BEEN FIXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will release a beta on MetaQuotes-Demo on Friday.

Can you tell me how long it takes for a request to be processed in the Service Desk? Created this morning on 9.08. Request not processed

Renat Fatkhullin:
We will release the beta on MetaQuotes-Demo on Friday.
Thank you !

LifeHack: getting any number of visualisation windows.
Do a history debug from Metaeditor - CTRL+F5. Do not close the visualization window that appears, but close the terminal window. From the beginning. This will cause the appearance of new visualization windows, which can be useful in the analysis of changes of the EA results depending on the changes made in the code.

During debugging on history, sometimes after switching (ALT+TAB) to Strategy Tester Visualization and back to Metaeditor, debugging is interrupted after the next step (F10/F11). Build 1375, not always reproducible.

How do I know if the Hedge mode is on/off on the account/tester? There is no mention of this in the offline help.

I would like to see in Tester->Settings the option "Delete previous logs after Start". It is tiring to click "Delete logs" in Tester->Journal every time. Obviously, logs from previous backtests can be useful in rare cases. Most of the time they are not needed. Therefore, the option to automatically delete old logs would be useful both for convenience and to save space on HDD/SDD.
Reason: