[REQUEST] requesting an EA

hello, my name is Jay and I've been testing a strategy lately and I was hoping one of our talented programmers here can make an EA based on it.

the strategy:
its a very simple one, I only use 2 indicators: the Heiken Ashi candles and an indicator called Mindhero ( both are attached), basically what it does is paint a red arrow on the chart indicating "sell" and a blue one indicating "buy".
as for the EA here are the rules:
-entry :
enter long when mindhero indicates blue arrow. it must be immediately after it appears, this is very important. not on the second candle.
enter short when red arrow appears, again right after it appears.
-risk management:
risk 2% of the account per trade.
-exit:
*stop loss: 150 pips. should be adjustable. however the order should be closed when the opposite arrow appears. for example if we shorted on EUR/USD and a blue arrow appears we immediately close that order and open an order in the opposite direction, i.e long.
*take profit: 200 pips
also, if the market moves your way by 60 points, move stop loss to break even.

that's about it. thank you very much in advance I really appreciate it.
Files:

b0xel:
hello, my name is Jay and I've been testing a strategy lately and I was hoping one of our talented programmers here can make an EA based on it.

the strategy:
its a very simple one,

If it's so simple why don't you code it yourself ?

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

RaptorUK:
RaptorUK:
If it's so simple why don't you code it yourself ?
I was referring to the strategy. don't lash out on me for your poor comprehension skills.
WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
slaves, bit dramatic aren't we? it was a request mate, plenty people here are learning and I thought maybe someone could try to make this one, you know, practice . win win. or someone nice enough to do it for free. what? no kindness left in the world?

b0xel:

I was referring to the strategy. don't lash out on me for your poor comprehension skills.

I was just asking a question, not lashing out. If you don't want to answer my question then you don't need to, and if I don't want to be your coding bitch I won't be . . . then we can all be happy.

RaptorUK:

I was just asking a question, not lashing out. If you don't want to answer my question then you don't need to, and if I don't want to be your coding bitch I won't be . . . then we can all be happy.

Ok I apologize if I offended you. but your question seemed a bit passive aggressive, if I could do it myself I would. I'm not here trying to make anyone my bitch I'm simply seeking help from people better than me in this particular field. Request doesn't mean order. but hey if you think coding something for a stranger for free just as a favor is being a bitch then obviously you're free to do as you like. why even waste your time commenting. anyway mate no hard feelings, have a nice day.

b0xel:

Ok I apologize if I offended you. but your question seemed a bit passive aggressive, if I could do it myself I would. I'm not here trying to make anyone my bitch I'm simply seeking help from people better than me in this particular field. Request doesn't mean order. but hey if you think coding something for a stranger for free just as a favor is being a bitch then obviously you're free to do as you like. why even waste your time commenting. anyway mate no hard feelings, have a nice day.
Coding and testing an EA as you describe would probably take me a at least a day to do to my satisfaction, you could try here: MT4 & MT5 coding

b0xel:

it was a request mate, plenty people here are learning and I thought maybe someone could try to make this one, you know, practice . win win. or someone nice enough to do it for free. what? no kindness left in the world?

Hi boxel,

1. There's plenty of request like yours - a free EA/CI/Script/codes - and no one have the time for it. Re-read RaptorUK's reply, do you expect someone to spend a day to code for you ? Just because you said the strategy is easy that does not make coding it an easy one.

2. Plenty of people learning here - so why don't you start one - we'll be happy to help people who learn coz we used to be a rookie too and got help here. Here's the book (https://book.mql4.com//) and up to date online docs (https://docs.mql4.com//).

3. Seriously b0xel, do you really want a rookies around here coding your strategy for practice ?, If only you knew, you wouldn't say that. If only you knew, just by looking at their codes, and you probably die ROFLOL in horror (with all my respect to them and their codes).

Why waste my time commenting ?. Just my 2 cents - which you probably don't want/need them.

:D

b0xel:
slaves, bit dramatic aren't we? it was a request mate

No it wasn't. Everyday there's some lazy moron wants something done for free. The definition of a slave.

When you registered, you missed the line that said "Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden" You didn't post any code. Your post was in violation of the forum rules.

Had you done any effort, like posting your code attempt, you would have gotten a better reception.

onewithzachy:

Hi boxel,

1. There's plenty of request like yours - a free EA/CI/Script/codes - and no one have the time for it. Re-read RaptorUK's reply, do you expect someone to spend a day to code for you ? Just because you said the strategy is easy that does not make coding it an easy one.

2. Plenty of people learning here - so why don't you start one - we'll be happy to help people who learn coz we used to be a rookie too and got help here. Here's the book (https://book.mql4.com//) and up to date online docs (https://docs.mql4.com//).

3. Seriously b0xel, do you really want a rookies around here coding your strategy for practice ?, If only you knew, you wouldn't say that. If only you knew, just by looking at their codes, and you probably die ROFLOL in horror (with all my respect to them and their codes).

Why waste my time commenting ?. Just my 2 cents - which you probably don't want/need them.

:D

nah I appreciate your comment man.

WHRoeder:

No it wasn't. Everyday there's some lazy moron wants something done for free. The definition of a slave.

When you registered, you missed the line that said "Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden" You didn't post any code. Your post was in violation of the forum rules.

Had you done any effort, like posting your code attempt, you would have gotten a better reception.

I'm sorry, what exactly is the definition of a slave? mate everyone here has FREEDOM OF CHOICE. I suppose you feel like a slave too when you help out someone in need for free. anyway, since I'm just a lazy moron I'm going to go ahead and take my lazy moron arse somewhere else. didn't mean to rattle any cages, and thanks to all the guys who told me to piss off in a subtle, respectful way.
Reason: