Errors, bugs, questions - page 1561

ybiica:
Hello, can you tell me if I unsubscribe from the Signals service and I get my money back?

No. Read the rules carefully:

V. Settlement Procedure

1. All payments shall be made in the internal payment system of MQL5.com website, hereinafter calledthe Payment System. Each MQL5.community user automatically creates an account in the Payment System upon registration on MQL5.com.
  2. To subscribe to a selected Signals Source, the account shall have sufficient funds to cover the Subscription fee.
  3. You can deposit money to your internal Payment System via Gate2Shop, WebMoney, PayPal, NETTELLER and UnionPay. Withdrawal is available via WebMoney and PayPal only.
  4. Subscription fee is automatically deducted from the Subscriber's account in advance for the whole Subscription period at the moment the Subscription is processed.
  5. The Subscriber's payment for the use of the Signals is automatically received by the Signals Provider a week after the Subscription period has expired.
  6. The Signals Provider shall receive the payment less 20% commission of the "Signals" service.
  7. Subscribers shall not get their money back in case of cancellation of the paid subscription.

Karputov Vladimir:

Vladimir, as far as I know you are actively using the repository. Is it possible to effectively "merge" the files together so that some of the information from the revision on the server, which is missing in the local version, is moved to it? Thank you.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Vladimir, as far as I know you are actively using the repository. Is it possible to effectively "merge" the files together so that some of the information from the revision on the server, which is missing in the local version, is moved to it? Thank you.

I don't quite get it. I have several MetaEditor's and a rigid algorithm, brought to automatism:

• when opening MetaEditor, right click on the head folder of MQL5 - select "Update files from the Repository".
  • Before closing MetaEditor, right click on the MQL5 main folder - select "commit changes from the Repository" - even if I have committed changes earlier during MetaEditor's operation. This ensures that I will not allow the situation with the changed file not committed.
It is this behavior that avoids various problems in the future when multiple versions of the same file exist at the same time.

As for "merging" changes - this action is not reasonable with monopoly access.

Karputov Vladimir:

I don't quite get it. I have several MetaEditor's and a rigid work algorithm, brought to automatism:

• When opening MetaEditor, right click on the head folder of MQL5 - select "Update files from Storage".
  • before closing MetaEditor - right click on the main folder of MQL5 - select "commit changes from the Repository" - even if I have committed changes earlier during MetaEditor's operation. This ensures that I will not allow the situation with the changed file not committed.
It is this behavior that allows you to avoid various problems in the future when several versions of the same file exist simultaneously.

As for "merging" changes - this action is not reasonable with monopoly access.

This is all understandable, but I wanted to apply it for a different purpose. Updating library files.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
This is all understandable, but I wanted to apply it for a different purpose. Updating library files.
Can we talk about it. Please open a new thread. I'll help in any way I can.

Karputov Vladimir:
We can talk about it. Please open a new topic. Anything I can do to help.
All right, but a little later.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Aliaksandr Kryvanos, 2016.04.21 09:43

I want to suggest this idea, in OrderModify() make it possible to change the comment for an order.
No one is interested in the idea, is it? The parameter is optional

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
No one is interested in the idea, are they? The parameter is optional
As far as moex trading is concerned, this is not possible - the position in this part cannot be changed on the exchange itself.

MQL4.

1) StringToShortArray(). The description of 4 arguments count should be corrected in the 'Parameters' section to match what is written for the same argument in StringToCharArray() or at least make them identical.

2) In the same functions, for the argument count, it says"Number of array elements to copy". In my opinion,"Number of characters of the string to copy" would be more correct.

MQL4. StringToTime() says"Convert string containing time and/or date in format "yyyyy.mm.dd [hh:mi], ... ". One would think that the hour and minute in the string should be written in square brackets. It would be better to remove [ ] in this place, and in the Parameters clause in this argument write something like "The hour and minute can be omitted, then they will be taken as 00:00".
Reason: