Errors, bugs, questions - page 777

To the developers of

1. what is this inscription "occupied by another terminal", why it occurs and what should be done to avoid it?

2. how about making two buttons in the tester ("pause" and "start/cancel") instead of one UNIVERSAL button?

Interesting:

To the developers of

1. what is this inscription "occupied by another terminal", why it occurs and what should be done to avoid it?

2. how about making two buttons in the tester ("pause" and "start/cancel") instead of one UNIVERSAL button?

I've had that message today too, I don't know why either. There have been long discussions about the button, I also proposed to make a pause, but it seems to have worked as it is, one universal )

07041982:
I got the same message today, I don't know why either. There have been long discussions about the button, I also proposed to make a pause, but it seems to have been decided that this is fine, one universal).
That's why the inscription appears. Type of "kernel is busy" (who knows what). And the most important thing is that only restarting the terminal helps.

1."occupied by another terminal" also occurs.

It appears in the following way: I interrupt the multicast run, change something in the parameters, restart - I get an error.

If I try to restart the engine, I will get an error. 2.

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal - Документация по MQL5

07041982:
I also got the same message today, didn't understand why either. I suggested to make a pause after that. But it seems to me that it will do as it is, one is universal )

I would also approve if there were more buttons. I also think it's important to clearly distinguish between [testing] and [optimisation] at button level.

It is not good when launching these two quite different processes is visually indistinguishable and can be confused (which happens from time to time). And it is especially bad when erroneous launch of optimization kicks out all results of previous optimization from results tab. This is terrible.

MetaDriver:

I would also approve if there were more buttons. I also think it's important to clearly distinguish between [testing] and [optimisation] at button level.

It is not good when launching these two quite different processes is visually indistinguishable and can be confused (which happens from time to time). And it is especially bad when erroneous launch of optimization kicks out all results of previous optimization from results tab. This is terrible.

I absolutely agree, I've often faced this problem too, when you launch optimization again by mistake and nobody knows where to find the results of previous optimization

MetaDriver:

And it's especially bad that running the optimisation by mistake kicks all the results of the previous optimisation out of the "results" tab. This is terrible.

+1

Karlson:

1. "Occupied by another terminal" appears too.

When I stop the simulator, change something in parameters and restart it I get an error.

When testing completed prematurely, same thing happens. I even waited 4-5 minutes after finishing a test, it did not help.

Gives an error and knocks everything out.

07041982:
Люди подскажите что за баг: установил терминал на новый комп и не грузится история по паре евро-доллар, загрузилось 97,4% и дальше пишет there were 1000 attempts to get history info from server, дальше 2000 попыток, 3000... Это терминал от ДЦ, такая же история с терминалом от MQ. непойму серверы разные а проблема одинаковая, только от MQ догрузилось до 46%. спасибо всем заранее за ответы.
answering my own question: completely reinstalling the terminals with personal data on Monday helped!

07041982:
It was possible to load the story in parts, or to slow down testing several times and restart again (if the paging was via the strategy tester).

TheXpert:
I'll put it on my hands now.

Something is wrong in this kingdom.

The code that was working two months ago is now glitching and slowing down terribly.

As far as I understand it's not about inheritance.

I will have to think it over.

Reason: