Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 12

MetaDriver:

A drop of balm for Andrew's soul:

is this real?

ZS: No, I saw that it was a demo, which is a pity, I want to go bitco-real through MT.

sanyooooook:
is it real?
It's a demo (it says so). You think it's not on the real? Then what would be the point of shining it on the demo?

MetaDriver:
This is a demo (it says). You think not on the real? Then what would be the point of shining on the demo?
BTC-e gives only demo so far, I think here also only demo

C-4:
Once again: gold has been replaced because it can no longer accommodate the gigantic economies of modern countries. Adjusting to the amount of gold is a diflationary utopia, and history already has real examples of this. That's why your bitcoins are flawed - they have an algorithmic ceiling, and money should by its definition be infinite, as well as having free issue, neither of which bitcoins have, which means they are not money, but tulip bulbs.

Think of bitcoin as a derivative security. As your stake in the community of their holders. Then everything will fall into place.

Securities can also be a means of payment, as far as their current liquidity allows.

Once the community dies, so does bitcoin.

sanyooooook:
BTC-e gives only demos for now, I think here also only demos.
So they are going to turn it on, imha. Better check with them.

MoneyJinn:

Think of bitcoin as a derivative security. As your stake in the community of their holders. Then everything will fall into place.

Securities can also be a means of payment, as far as their current liquidity allows.

Once the community dies, so does bitcoin.

Here I agree, bitcoins are just a means of payment for a certain community, like MQ's loans.

And there is no need to idealise or demonise them.

MetaDriver:
So they are going to turn it on, imha. Better check with them.

Isn't the demo run for testing purposes, so that the real thing can happen later?

It is obvious that you have to wait for the real thing after the demo.https://btc-e.com/news/172

Urain:

And there is no need to idealize or demonize them.

Well, it's kind of sluggish, compromise, no pressure.

We have to be brave. Bits are shit.

He who pays for everything in bits

Let him have a heart attack (s) me

m.g:

Isn't the demo run for testing purposes, so that the real thing can happen later?

It is obvious that you have to wait for the real thing after the demo.https://btc-e.com/news/172

This tool is not even active in the terminal on the demo, so we do not know when it is possible to try it on the demo trade.
Reason: