Errors, bugs, questions - page 1531

Alexander:

And now?

The update is taking place

The problem was solved by renaming the file mql5.storage (with MetaEditor unloaded, of course) and then standard "Extract from Storage" (first run).

Oleg Tsarkov:
please tell me in MT5 to get the value of one pip on a minimum lot in the currency of the deposit?

Probably so:

Print("Рассчитанная стоимость тика для прибыльной позиции минимального лота ",
         SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS)*SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN));
   Print("Рассчитанная стоимость тика для убыточной позиции минимального лота ",
         SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT)*SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN));

Karputov Vladimir:

Probably so:

Thank you very much, I must have missed it.)

Alexey Kozitsyn:
The last one is 1241. Auto update works, just no new builds yet. Promised a big update in early March... Waiting...

I hope the error of chart redrawing after ChartIndicatorDelete( ) function is removed with the new build.

Slawa 2016.02.12 06:09 RU

In the latest build of MT5 1241, ChartIndicatorDelete function "spoils" the chart. The chart is not redrawn when resizing, the chart is not saved when closing the terminal, etc.

It has been already fixed. Please wait for the next build

DV2010:

I hope that the ChartIndicatorDelete( ) function redrawing error will become a thing of the past with the new build.

Slawa 2016.02.12 06:09 RU

In the latest build of MT5 1241, ChartIndicatorDelete function "spoils" the chart. The chart is not redrawn at resizing, the chart is not saved when terminals is closed, etc.

It has been already fixed. Please wait for the next build.
I have a lot of expectations myself... We'll wait for tonight.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Tonight is an interesting beta version on MetaQuotes-Demo.
The evening has arrived. Will there be a preview tonight?)

I noticed that the objects on my home computer with the version 1241 and from December 18 - they are drawn normally, they do not disappear

and on my home computer build 1241 but from 21 December - there always disappear data (they seem to be, but they are hidden, when you enter the properties and click ok they reappear), it's my bug?

Dear developers

please check functionShortToString(25)

It should return arrow down but returns something else

the language pack Malay was installed by default during the update

fix it please

Vladislav Andruschenko:

the language pack Malay was installed by default during the update

fix it please

Upgrade what? Upgrade from which version to which version? And what regional settings in the operating system? Which operating system?
Reason: