int b=-20;
   Print(fmax(a,b));
  }

Andrey Voytenko:

1. Simple code:

result: 50

2. Adding modifier input:

result: 4294967276

Expected a result of 50. Where am I wrong?

Thanks for the message.

The error is in the compiler, input has no effect on the result here.

The error is in the difference in the type of the fmax(uint,int) expression. When calculating at the compilation stage, it is the int type, while when calculating at the runtime stage it is the uint type.

Let's fix it.

help is needed!!! If there is someone kind, then write how should look code basement ind. with values from 0-100, the line and which makes calculations based on the price of another currency pair/number and the result is multiplied by the price of the currency pair on which the indicator stands and take away the value obtained (the price of another currency pair/number) ... Here is the resulting difference and should display the indicator. Everything seems to be as easy as can be, but the devil will break my legs....((

Help, I'm totally confused.

MSerg1982:

help is needed!!! If there is someone kind, then write how should look code basement ind. with values from 0-100, the line and which makes calculations based on the price of another currency pair/number and the result is multiplied by the price of the currency pair on which the indicator stands and take away the value obtained (the price of another currency pair/number) ... Here is the resulting difference and should display the indicator. Everything seems to be as easy as can be, but the devil will break my legs....((

Help, I'm totally confused.

You really don't know what the hell you are doing, try to formalise your task

price of another currency pair - what is the opening high low price?

the price of another currency pair - what is a number ? divide by a number ?

an example of a basement indicator e.g. a standard CCI

and it's not about kindness, it's about YOU explaining your wish incorrectly. and not there.

Gentlemen, the topic is called "Bugs, bugs, questions". I asked a question and I was redirected to another topic, which I don't think is appropriate at all. This forum is very specific. Please tell me where I can ask questions not only about the language. I can't find it in the forum. This forum doesn't work correctly with Firefox, maybe that's why I can't find it.

I am specifically interested in the possibility of managing multiple accounts simultaneously. I've seen it before but I can't find it again. Please advise who knows.

vodoleyvl:

Gentlemen, the topic is called "Bugs, bugs, questions". I asked a question and I was redirected to another topic, which I don't think is appropriate at all. This forum is very specific. Please tell me where I can ask questions not only about the language. I can't find it in the forum. This forum doesn't work correctly with Firefox, maybe that's why I can't find it.

I am specifically interested in the possibility of managing multiple accounts simultaneously. I've seen it before but I can't find it again. Please advise who knows.

You need copyer of deals. If you work on one terminal, it will copy to another.

Please help the community.
MT4/950

The day before yesterday I tested a simple Expert Advisor on EURUSD using data from 2012, 1888 trades, saved the results in Excel.
I have not changed the Expert Advisor code.
I decided to repeat testing today on the same timeframe - not a single trade.
No errors in the test log. I reset the data from the server, but it did not help.
What may be wrong ?

MikeZv:

Please help the community.
MT4/950

The day before yesterday I tested a simple Expert Advisor on EURUSD using data from 2012, 1888 trades, saved the results in Excel.
I have not changed the Expert Advisor code.
I decided to repeat testing today on the same timeframe - not a single trade.
No errors in the test log. I reset the data from the server, but it did not help.
What may be wrong ?

Maybe the spread is set in the tester?

Artyom Trishkin:
Is the spread set to current in the tester?
Spread is set =5 in the tester.

I found the reason, in the Quotes Archive: M1 has 6 million bars and H1 has 2048 bars, i.e. for 2012 they are just not there. <br / translate="no">And they were there, I looked the day before yesterday, there were over a hundred thousand bars. Why has this story disappeared ?
My understanding is that 2048 bars is what came from the broker, the last candles. Before that there was a story loaded from Metacquotes.
What should I do to make sure that the short story from the broker does not replace the long story downloaded before ?
Reason: