Errors, bugs, questions - page 1510

Joo Zepper:

When can the terminal hang up? - There seem to be normal situations in which the terminal is supposed to hang.

According to my observations, the terminal always hangs (hangs for an indefinite period of time) when:

1. Connecting to a server.

2. P1. When switching between accounts.

3. While starting the terminal.

Last time I did this, the terminal froze on startup. I looked at task manager, terminal ate memory byte by byte, after a couple of minutes it ate all the 8 GB memory and operating system hung up together with the terminal. I had to press "reset" button on the system unit.

After restarting the computer I started the terminal and the history with hangs repeats, the system stopped responding to my frantic attempts to wake it up together with the terminal.

After restarting the computer I deleted all configuration files of the terminal, launched it - history with hangs again.

After restarting the computer, I deleted all the trade server history files and only after that the mobile computer started working normally, and only after some thought for about 3 minutes.

Terminal hangs from build to build. Win10x64.

There are no normal cases when the terminal is supposed to hang.

Terminal shouldn't hang.

All server connections and account switching are performed in separate threads. Hanging means that something is slowing down the interface thread

Uploading of history, by the way, is also performed in a separate thread

Joo Zepper:
from the admin? Or should I also give the terminal a hat with a cross, a golden apple, and a staff, and call it none other than the Most Reverend King of All Russia?
You don't need to give it to the terminal but to Windows 10. Your problems are not because of the terminal but because of Windows...

Slawa:

There are no routine situations in which the terminal is supposed to hang up.

The terminal is not supposed to hang.

All connections to the server, switching between accounts are made in separate threads. Hanging means that something is hindering the interface thread.

Uploading of history, by the way, is also performed in a separate thread

Vladimir Pastushak:
You have to give it not to the terminal, but to Windows 10, your problems are not because of the terminal, but because of the wind...
Mr. Slawa, do you confirm that it's the wind that's causing the terminal to freeze? What can make the terminal hang and what can make it gobble up all the RAM .... I want to buy 16GB RAM but I don't know if it'll be enough for the terminal's abnormal behaviour.

Joo Zepper:
Dear Slawa, do you confirm that the terminal can hang because of the Windows? What can make the terminal hang and what can make it gobble up all the RAM .... I want to buy 16GB RAM but I don't know if it'll be enough when the terminal behaves like this.

Which terminal are we talking about? Please restart the terminal and copy the first three lines from the "Log" tab. It should look something like this:

2016.02.17 08:39:46.312 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1241 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2016.02.17 08:39:46.312 Terminal        Windows 10 Pro (x64 based PC), IE 12.03, UAC, Intel Core i3-3120 M  @ 2.50 GHz, RAM: 1112 / 3981 Mb, HDD: 72726 / 233310 Mb, GMT+02:00
2016.02.17 08:39:46.312 Terminal        C:\Users\KVN\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\43 B472C43247368C5B97C7F22A1AE963

Karputov Vladimir:

Which terminal are we talking about? Please restart the terminal and copy the first three lines from the "Log" tab. It should look something like this:

2016.02.17 12:00:48.772 Terminal D:\Soft\Invests\Develop\MT5

2016.02.17 12:00:48.772 Terminal Windows 10 Pro (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, Intel Core i5-2500  @ 3.30GHz, RAM: 4556 / 8174 Mb, HDD: 92586 / 276937 Mb, GMT+05:00 

2016.02.17 12:00:48.771 Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1241 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) 

Joo Zepper:
Dear Slawa, can you confirm that the terminal can hang because of the Windows? What can make the terminal hang and what can make it gobble up all of the RAM.... I want to buy 16GB RAM but I don't know if it'll be enough after all this unsuitable terminal behavior.

I cannot confirm that.

If the terminal hangs because of the wind, then there is something we haven't considered. If it's eating up all memory in parallel, then first of all we should look at the indicators, maybe some experts.

Let's talk to the service desk with as many details as possible. So that we can reproduce your situation and understand what the problem is

Slawa:

I can't confirm that.

If the terminal hangs up because of the windup, it's something we haven't accounted for. If all memory is being eaten up in parallel, the first thing to look at is the indicators, maybe the experts.

Let's talk to the service desk with as many details as possible. So that we can reproduce your situation and understand what the problem is

Ok, I will try to gather more information and send it to servicedesk if I can.

586 address.

In 70% of cases the file and SRC code attached to the post disappears after you click add.

How much trouble can you get in???????????????????????????????????????????????

Vasyl Nosal:

586 address.

In 70% of cases the file and SRC code attached to the post disappears after you click add.

How much trouble can you get in???????????????????????????????????????????????

Put a blank line after the code - it helps.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Put a blank line after the code - that helps
Oh, good. Is there any magic words you should write?
Reason: