Errors, bugs, questions - page 1508

Karputov Vladimir:
Actually, I have never seen such an attempt before: to sign a PAMM account to a signal. Probably not.
So, in theory, a regular (non-public) account should be able to subscribe without any problems?

Echingaev:
Accordingly, in theory, an ordinary (non-public) account should sign up without a problem?
Ordinary - yes. No problem at all. Andlook at the log tab in the terminal - there may be additional answers and errors.

Karputov Vladimir:
Ordinary - yes. No problem at all. Andcheck the log tab in the terminal - there may be additional responses and errors.
Oh yes! I forgot about the log!Signal - error purchasing product[126288] - attempt to subscribe to foreign signal, broker enabled only own signals - log message.

Echingaev:
Oh yeah! I forgot about the log!Signal - error purchasing product [126288] - attempt to subscribe to foreign signals, broker enabled only own signals - log message.
To minimize errors, search for signals in your terminal in the "Signals" tab. This tab has already filtered out signals with maximum compatibility.

Karputov Vladimir:
To minimise errors, search for signals in your terminal in the "Signals" tab. This tab has already filtered out signals with maximum compatibility.
The thing is that I am not completely satisfied with the signals in the terminal. There are interesting signals on this site, but I cannot subscribe to any of them - the same error.

Echingaev:
Oh yeah! I forgot about the log!Signal - error purchasing product [126288] - attempt to subscribe to foreign signal, broker enabled only own signals - log message.

broker enabled only own signals

What's not to understand?

Dear developers, is it possible to destroy an auto-pointer class object in MQL by a direct destructor call?

coderex:
Dear developers, is it possible to destroy an auto-pointer class object in MQL by a direct destructor call?

Even in C++, an object cannot be destroyed by a direct destructor call. delete is primary, destructor is secondary

There is one exception. When delete this is explicitly called in the destructor. But it is not for you

Karputov Vladimir:
Normal - yes. No problem at all. Andlook at the log tab in the terminal - there may be more answers and errors there.

By the way,

1. If an account is a provider in CopyFX, can it simultaneously be a provider in Signals?
  2. If an account is a client in CopyFX, can it simultaneously be a provider in Signals?
  3. If the account is a client in Signals, can it simultaneously be a provider in Signals as a signal with a different name?

I can't access the platform, the website saysweb terminal is not supported by this MetaTrader Server. Please contact your broker to update server, the platform itself says no connection?
Reason: