Errors, bugs, questions - page 1511

Vasyl Nosal:
Oh well. Maybe there's some magic words you need to write.

abra cadabra, the code appears.

It should be written after the SRC

like this:

double lowCandle=iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,iLowest(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,MODE_LOW,lastbarin-i+1,i));
      double highCandle=iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,iHighest(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,MODE_HIGH,lastbarin-i+1,i));

abracadabra,codeappear.

WARNING: Observe the intonation and font colour of the magic words. otherwise the code will not appear, e.g:

abra cadabra, code appear.

and the code does not appear, see?

Which lines in the terminal configuration files need to be deleted so that the chart windows opened last time will not open? Where is this spelled out?

Developers, please clarify, should the enumeration declared inside the function be visible from other functions? MT4 build 950. In MT5 it's the same.

Service Desk #1412237.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Developers, please clarify, should the enumeration declared inside the function be visible from other functions? MT4 build 950. In MT5 it's the same.

Service Desk #1412237.

If you won't change the behaviour, at least point out the global scope in the documentation. Thanks.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Service Desk #1412237.

It seems to be in all code that goes after function (its call) where enum

Vasyl Nosal:
It seems to be in all code that follows the function (its call) where enum
It is still incorrect if the enum is not declared globally. But the developers said that they will not change the behavior.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It's still not correct if the enum is not declared globally. But the developers said they would not change the behaviour.
Well. Enum is kind of static.

Vasyl Nosal:
Right. Yenum is a static enum.

It makes sense not to be visible.

But if you want it to be visible, static enum.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It is still incorrect if the enum is not declared at the global level. But the developers said they would not change the behavior.

We may have overreacted by saying no right away. We are discussing it now.

But in any case we will explicitly describe this or that solution in the documentation

Slawa:

We may have overreacted by saying no right away. We are discussing it now.

But in any case, in the documentation we will explicitly describe one or the other solution

Glad to hear! Thank you for listening to constructive criticism.
Reason: