Errors, bugs, questions - page 1507

Vladimir Pastushak:
How often can I activate ? Or after one activation how long will it take to activate the next one ?

Activation means registering the product purchased on one computer, if the computer changes then the next activation is started, even after 3 years you can activate it.

Hello all, I do not know if this question has already been posted in this thread, but nevertheless I want to copy the signal. I want to copy a signal. When I click to subscribe for X$ a window for selecting a payment system has popped up, then I have chosen MQL5 (I have money on my balance), entered my password (from MQL5) and got an error subscribe_failed. Please, advise what to do?

Echingaev:
Hello all, I don't know if this question has already been posted in this thread, but nevertheless I want to copy the signal. I want to copy a signal. When I click to subscribe for X$ a window for selecting a payment system has popped up, then I have chosen MQL5 (I have money on my balance), entered my password (from MQL5) and got an error subscribe_failed. Please, advise how to do it.
You have to write to SerisDesk through your profile, they will deal with it.

Echingaev:
Hello all, I don't know if this question has already been posted in this thread, but nevertheless I want to copy the signal. I want to copy a signal. When I click to subscribe for X$ a window for selecting a payment system has popped up, then I have chosen MQL5 (I have money on my balance), entered my password (from MQL5) and got an error subscribe_failed. Please, advise what to do?
Are you by any chance trying to break the copying rule: "Real account can only be subscribed to a real signal and demo account can only be subscribed to a demo signal"?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

activation means registration of the purchased product on 1 computer, if the computer has changed then the next activation will take place, even after 3 years it is possible to do activation

The question is different, if a person has done activation on his PC and in 3 seconds already wants to do activation on the UPU server.

Theoretically, I would limit the number of activations to no more than one per day, but in practice it may be different...

Vladimir Pastushak:

The question is different, if a person made an activation on his pc and in 3 seconds already wants to make an activation on the UPU server.

Theoretically I would limit the number of activations to no more than one per day, but in practice it may be different...

How can you limit the number of activations if he bought it? he can do anything he wants unless otherwise stated in the rules, even activate it at the same time.

How are the volumes shown directly on the chart plotted?

From the min. chart price? And when the scale is changed, all bars are recalculated?

Karputov Vladimir:
Are you by any chance trying to break the copying rule: "Real account can only be subscribed to a real signal and demo account can only be subscribed to a demo signal"?
The account is real, the signal is in the rating on this site, I wrote to the trader who provides the signal he replied that "our signals are always provided" broker Alpari.

Echingaev:
Real account, the signal is in the rating on this site, I wrote to the trader who provides the signal he replied that "our signals are always provided" broker- Alpari.

Now read it carefully and answer as carefully: are you trying to break the copying rule: "Real account can only be subscribed to a real signal and demo account can only be subscribed to a demo signal"?

Check this: MT4 trading account can only be subscribed to an MT4 signal, MT5 trading account can only be subscribed to an MT5 signal, real trading account can only be subscribed to a signal from a real trading server, demo trading account can only be subscribed to a signal from a demo trading server.

Echingaev:
Checked. real MT4 trading account I subscribe tothe MT4 signal and from the real trading server. This account is**** I am trying to connect to this signal https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/126290

Actually, I have never seen such an attempt before: to sign a PAMM account to a signal. Probably will not.

Added: And look at the "Log" tab in the terminal - there may be additional answers and errors.

Reason: