Errors, bugs, questions - page 1372

boitzov.asd2015:
"To report bugs in MQL5 or MetaTrader 5 directly to the developers, or to make suggestions for improvement" will my application be accepted there?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/12292

Tapochun:
I haven't personally used the "Work" section, but as far as I know, there is "Arbitrage". You can either go there if you're not happy about something, or you can go to servicedesk. Although, I do not see your work in the profile.
I placed the order through the post, my profile says gmail. I haven't used freelance service. Will it complicate the process?

boitzov.asd2015:
Sorry for the offtops, who should I complain to about a freelancer in the freelance section? Picked a performer from the top developers https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/developers, contacted him directly by mail, described the job, made an advance payment, he took it, now exceeded the deadline and does not get in touch. I need the public to recognize the "hero"!
You pay through the site, through a service job or third-party manner bypassing this resource? If the work service and you have the amount of payment blocked, then there is an arbitration who will consider the complaint. If you or he decided to save on commission service and made a payment "on the side", then what claims can be made to the service?

boitzov.asd2015:
Ordered via email, I have gmail in my profile. I haven't used the freelance service. Will it complicate the process?
Congratulations, what's the problem with the service in this case?

What other arbitrator does he have if they are "leftist" racing on the side?

boitzov.asd2015:
Ordered via email, I have gmail in my profile. I haven't used the freelance service. Will it complicate the process?
In that case there is nothing to help you here.

Vladimir Zubov:
Did you pay through this site, through the work service or bypassing this resource? If the service work and you have the amount of payment blocked, then there is an arbitration, which will consider the complaint. If you or he decided to save on commission of the service and made a payment "on the side", then what claims can be made to the service?
I have no claims to the service. I did not want to save money. I did not want to save money. I contacted the author directly through the mail, which is listed in his profile (just used to work this way). I need the public to know how this freelancer works. Ready to make a security deposit for consideration of my application.

boitzov.asd2015:
I have no complaints about the service. I did not want to save money. WM payment. I contacted the author directly via e-mail, which is listed in his profile (just used to work this way). I need the public to know how this freelancer works. Ready to make a security deposit for consideration of my application.
Try once again to contact the author, all living people, there is little chance that something happened. See if he visits this forum. Do not worry prematurely, and applications are better to be formalized through the service works, then the administration is a guarantor.

Vladimir Zubov:
Try once again to contact the author, all living people, little thing happened. See if he visits this forum. Do not worry ahead of time, and applications are better to be formalized through the service works, then the administration is a guarantor.

I agree. But there is conscience, honour, reputation! Is the resource ready to shelter those who cheat? Performer from the second sheet, not from the basement.

ps after 5 days, as the author did not respond to e-mail, he was filed a claim in WM Transfer, which killed his BL. then he got in touch, but did not offer anything sensible. and now again no answer.

Vladimir Zubov:
How else can he arbitrate if they're "bunkering" on the side?
When I answered where to find arbitration, I didn't bother to look at his profile and didn't know it was a side contract...
Reason: