FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 29

-Aleks-:
So it's possible to make a TS with minimal risk...

try to translate first and you will understand everything.

Your TS is kind of like setting a stop, with some level of freezing. You won't gain anything except insurance against a gap.

-Aleks-:
So it's possible to make a TS with minimal risk...
before the market closes, reduce the leverage to 1/100 . Do you want to catch a gap?

new-rena:

Try transferring first and you will understand everything.

Your TS is like setting a stop, with some level of freezing. You won't gain anything except insurance against a gap.

You can just have an account under it and go into the direction of the expected gap on Friday and if it goes the other way, you just get a margin call.

Ishim:
Before the market closes, you reduce your leverage to 1/100. Do you want to catch a gap?

I know about the leverage, but it might be acceptable...

And I want to transfer the money now, not to fix the loss and to save the deposit in the gap...

-Aleks-:

You can just have an account under it and go into the expected gap on Friday, and if it goes the other way, you just get a margin call.

I know about the leverage, but it might be acceptable...

And I want to transfer money now, so as not to fix the loss and to save the deposit in the gap...

that's fine...

Ishim:

you ))))))

yes it's working! out of 12 predictions, 1-2 failures. here's a confirmation of the canadian predictions chronologically.

How's Myth!? he was shorting him and living off him, but he's not here - maybe he's unloading wagons already ((((( sad.

He has a good prognosis)), the main thing is to stick to his plan, sometimes they make predictions but do the opposite.)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
It's a normal forecast)), the main thing is to stick to your plan, sometimes you make a forecast but do the opposite, split personality))
I'm not going anywhere, just making predictions.

-Aleks-:

You can just have an account under it and go into the expected gap on Friday, and if it goes the other way, you just get a margin call.

yeah. there's a gap strategy, like going all the way in different directions)

new-rena:
Yep. there's a gap strategy, like full throttle )
But why not make a gap up on the euro? Otherwise, the euro is pinned to the ground...

Ishim:
I don't get in anywhere just forecasts.
Not trading at all ?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Not trading at all ?
No forecasts. Forecasts on D1 since April - it should be tested at least for a year. I've had H4 forecasts before - I haven't noticed any advantage (over randomness).
Reason: