Errors, bugs, questions - page 1374

If you delete and recreate the account, the history is not restored. Only total profit, max drawdown, current balance as opening balance and age in weeks. No history, no chart, no risks. UPD After a few minutes the history is up and everything is back to normal. So you can just recreate the accounts. Only the "funds" and "risks" tabs are empty.

I don't see the point in everyone writing to tech support if the problem is massive - we'll just swamp the support team with requests. What we need is a general recalculation and removal of duplicate entries.

Compilation error:'' - unexpected in macro definition Test.mqh 2 12

//Test.mqh
#define  AAA
Files:
Test.mqh  1 kb

A100:

Compilation error:'' - unexpected in macro definition Test.mqh 2 12

there is a name but no expression#define AAA 3.14 for example

Yuri Evseenkov:
there is a name but no expression#define AAA 3.14 for example
and this way
//Test2.mqh
#define  BBB
#define  AAA 3.14
there is no error, what is the difference?
Files:
Test2.mqh  1 kb

A100:
There's no error, what's the difference?
I don't get it either. Executing your code - error. You write the same thing manually - no error.
//Test.mqh
#define  AAA

//Test.mqh
#define  AAA

Yes, I've also been seeing this bug for a while now, when define is at the end of a programme.

A suggestion to developers: We should introduce atypeid function into the language, similar to the one that exists in C++. It allows you to find out the name of the class the object belongs to, not a base class (as your typename currently does), but a derived one! This is very necessary.Otherwise you have to create a virtual string ClassName() function in every derived class. And besides typeid also allows to quickly compare objects between them which belong to the same class (by unique class id). And it's hard to create unique id using your own resources.

Question about MT5 tester.

Why, when I, for example, select EURAUD pair in testing, the tester loads the history for AUDUSD too, does it make synthetic pairs?

Is the service desk working, guys? Or is everyone on holiday?

Build 872

After restarting the terminal in all graphical objects TOOLTIP disappears . just recently fixed a bug with not displaying some TOOLTIP prompts ...

After reloading the terminal, graphical objects that were selected before reloading are not selected after reloading, the graphical objects should have the same state as they had before reloading ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

Is the service desk working, guys? Or is everyone on holiday?

Build 872

After restarting the terminal in all graphical object TOOLTIP disappears . only recently have corrected the bug with not displaying some TOOLTIP tips ...

after restarting the terminal the graphical objects that were highlighted before the restart are not highlighted after the restart, the graphical objects should have the same state as before the restart...

Question asked at 13:08. Answered at 1:14 pm. Is everyone on holiday?

Object selections have never been remembered. Neither in four nor in five. And there were never any questions about this behaviour. Yours is the first.

Reason: