Errors, bugs, questions - page 1366

Vladimir Pastushak:

I updated to build 858

Dear developers, could you at least say a few words about what's done ...

I can say right away that the symbols in the market review simply can not be removed in any way, neither through the business button nor through the context menu delete ....

Alexey Da:

Checked it on my own. The problem is not reproduced.

The hide/show from the symbols dialog does not work either?

It appears when there has been a recent request for market data for a symbol (e.g. by an Expert Advisor) that you try to remove from market overview. After some time, about 1 minute, the symbol is deleted.

Alexey Da:

Checked it on its own. The problem is not reproduced.

Is hiding/showing from the symbol dialogue not working either?

No charts on deleted characters from anywhere, I can record a minute video ...

Karputov Vladimir:
Please post the logbook logs. You don't need pictures. What you need is the text from the log file. For the whole day.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/3870877/eurusd-h1-ya-hi
График EURUSD, H1, 2015.08.28 08:52 UTC, Ya-Hi, MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, H1, 2015.08.28 08:52 UTC, Ya-Hi, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: Ya-Hi. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2015.08.28 08:52 UTC.

Joo Zepper:

This happens if market data for a symbol (e.g. by an Expert Advisor) was requested not long ago and we try to remove the symbol from the market overview.

No, I made a mistake. The new build does not delete symbols after requesting data for a symbol both manually from Overview and via properties and programmatically.

restarting the terminal helps (it's not a cure, it's some kind of shock therapy)

Joo Zepper:

This occurs if market data for a symbol (e.g. by an EA) has been requested recently, which we are trying to remove from the market overview. after some time, about 1 minute, the symbol is deleted.

No, it is not deleted, I am aware of the work of advisors and the possibility of deletion only after 10 min ...

Vladimir Pastushak:
There are no charts on the symbols to be deleted from anywhere, I can record a minute video ...
Are there any open orders on these symbols?

Karputov Vladimir:
Please post the logbook logs. You don't need pictures. What you need is the text from the log file. For the whole day.
How do you do that?

Alexey Da:
Are there any open orders on these symbols?
No, there aren't.

uekzq:
How to do it?

In the terminal, go to the "Log" tab. Now RIGHT-click on any entry in the "Log" tab -> a context menu will appear, select "View" in this menu -> a log viewer will open. Now you need to select all information in the window: LEFT mouse button click on the topmost line, then scroll down the list to the bottom and hold down the "shift" key and LEFT mouse button click on the bottom line. As a result, all rows will be highlighted. It remains to click inside of selected RIGHT mouse button and in the context menu select a command to copy.

Now, when the text from the log-file is copied into memory, you should write a new message on this forum and paste the text from memory as a code (it is done so:Paste the code correctly on the forum).

Reason: