Errors, bugs, questions - page 1373

boitzov.asd2015:

I agree. But there is conscience, honour, reputation! Is a resource ready to shelter those who cheat? Performer from the second sheet, not from the basement.

ps after 5 days, as the author did not respond to emails, a claim was filed to WM Transfer, which killed his BL. then he got in touch, but did not offer anything distinct. and now again no answer.

You tried to do work past the service - and now you are trying to pour mud here. You have no right to make accusations in this case.

Karputov Vladimir:
You tried to get the job done past the service - and now you are trying to spew mud here. You have no right to make accusations in this case.
To blame who? I have no beef with the service.

You will soon accuse a user of being an enemy of the people by stating his question in such a way, because he decided to place an order in addition to the service. But his question was a trivial one - to make public the facts, which in his opinion is the dishonest behaviour of a particular user. Anyone can encounter this kind of thing and I think that in any case it is necessary to deal with such an event and, if the fact is confirmed, to publicise the data about the dishonest contractor.

Konstantin Karpov:
You will soon accuse a user of being an enemy of the people by stating his question in such a way, because he decided to place an order in addition to the service. But his question was a trivial one - to make public the facts, which in his opinion is the dishonest behaviour of a particular user. Anyone may be faced with such a situation and I think that in any case, you need to deal with this event and if the fact is confirmed, then make public the data about the dishonest contractor.
There's arbitration for resolving disputes in the Jobs service.

Karputov Vladimir:
There is arbitration for resolving disputes in the Jobs service.
Well, you should have just written that instead of accusing the user of something untoward...

Who has monitoring in personal signals gone wrong? I don't feel comfortable with the stats

Server Muradasilov:
Who has monitoring in personal signals gone wrong? I don't feel good about the stats.
I've had a lot of monitors get their stats bumped. But interestingly, not all accounts. As a result, it's all screwed up. I think they're going to fix it. If nothing changes, I'll try deleting and plugging the accounts back in. But what to do for those with subscribers is unclear. Although, it seems that paid signals are not affected. I have problems only on private accounts.

Dmitriy Falkov:
I have a lot of monitors' stats backlogged. But, interestingly, not all accounts. As a result, it's all messed up. I think they will be fixing it. If nothing changes, I'll try deleting and plugging the accounts back in. But what to do for those with subscribers is unclear. Although, it seems that paid signals are not affected. I have problems only with private accounts.
I meant private signals

Dmitriy Falkov:
I have a lot of monitors' stats backlogged. But, interestingly, not all accounts. As a result, it's all messed up. I think they will be fixing it. If nothing changes, I'll try deleting and plugging the accounts back in. But what to do for those with subscribers is unclear. Although, it seems that paid signals are not affected. I have problems only on private accounts.
Pleasecontact Service Desk with specific cases of double counting.

Server Muradasilov:
That's what I meant by private signals.
I'm a bit of a mess too...
Reason: