Errors, bugs, questions - page 1358

Alexey Navoykov:

Personally, this is a constant problem for me, I have to be always on the lookout, or specify A.operator=(B), A.operator!=(B) everywhere, i.e. it loses conciseness and operator overloading actually makes no sense.

I raised this problem once before, but the topic got stalled. Let's finish this issue at last.

not to explicitly specify A.operator!=(B)

Alexey Navoykov:

What's that for? It's upside down.

It makes more sense the other way around: < and > should lead to comparison of pointers.

This was already discussed back then (please reread that old thread). In my posts I assumed that you remembered it if you suggested: "let's finish this question".

Let me repeat - two operators are sacrificed (== and !=) in order to preserve the capabilities of all(!) others (not only < and >). Beauty to the detriment of functionality.

A100:
so you don't have to explicitly specify A.operator!=(B)

Well that will soon be solved, I hope, as the developers have finally heard me. Then it will be simple: *A != *B

A100:
This was already discussed back then (please re-read that old thread) - I repeat - two operators are sacrificed (== and !=) in order to preserve the capabilities of all(!) others (not just < and >)

I agree that all these operators should have equal status. But not the way you suggest. If both arguments are pointers, it's the pointers that must be compared to each other. Otherwise it would be illogical: both arguments are explicitly given by GetPointer, but for some reason class operators are executed. So, imho, the inequality signs would be more correctly applied to pointers in this case.

However, no one is going to change operators' behavior anyway, obviously. Otherwise there will be a general fuss over non-working programs.

Again, you keep forgetting about the assignment operator. Do you suggest that we implement it through a function too? Wouldn't it be too tiresome?

Hi all,

Such a question, signed up for a signal which is pretty reliable, then out of the blue trading started on crazy lots, everything would have been fine in the beginning as there was a profit which turned out to be a loss of money in the end. Can you tell me where the dog is buried (whose fault?) and who can help sort it out.

leot:

Hi all,

Such a question, signed up for a signal that is pretty reliable, here out of the blue started trading insane lots, everything would have been fine in the beginning, as there was a profit that turned out to be a loss of money in the end. Can you tell me where the dog is buried (whose fault?) and who can help sort it out.

A signal that is pretty reliable, here out of the blue started trading crazy lots

+100500

leot:

Can you tell me where the dog is buried (whose fault is it?) and who can help sort it out?

We can tell you where the dog is buried: behind the garages. But whose fault it is, you should go to the branch of telepaths, it is somewhere on the forum, google it.

When trades are copied, they are opened with a minimum volume, not in proportion to the deposit. How can the situation be corrected?

Alexey Navoykov:
We'll tell you where the dog is buried: behind the garages, but whose fault it is - you should go to the telepath branch, it's somewhere on this forum, google it.
Клуб Телепатов - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Клуб Телепатов - MQL4 форум

yes the thing is that the orders presented on the website in my signal section and what the platform on my phone uttered do not match.

it's not about the signal, the signal is reliable, it's about the transmission, what could be the reason?

and what can i do to provide the material if i don't understand it at all from a technical point of view

Alexey Navoykov:

And again, you keep forgetting about the assignment operator. Do you offer to implement it through a function too? Wouldn't it be too tiresome?

In the case of operator=(...) there is no easier solution than to use a.operator=( b ) directly

If they make *A = *B - fine!

Reason: