Errors, bugs, questions - page 1022

They're probably not going to help me anytime soon. Maybe you know? I'm a signal provider. I open an order at 0.8 and a subscriber opens it at 0.7. Accounts are the same size but volumes are cutting. How to avoid cutting volumes? This would violate asset management and everything does not work as it should be.

Why am I opening orders at 0.01?!

ProfitCV:
They're probably not going to help me anytime soon. Maybe you know? I'm a signal provider. I open an order at 0.8 and a subscriber opens it at 0.7. Accounts are the same size but volumes are cutting. How to avoid cutting volumes? Probably, the money management is violated and everything is not working as it should be.
I have no direct deals:
Why orders are opened by 0.01?
Look for the answer here.

As far as I know, you can set a maximum of 95% of a wizard's lot when subscribing to signals.

I set the order programmatically (when set manually in this office it is "exchange execution" which corresponds to ORDER_FILLING_RETURN),

in the order window "New Order" there are no fields for setting SL TP.

I send a programmed order with filled sl and tp fields at once

and the order is immediately executed with a stop.

I do not have any problems with that: Is it a hot feature and not a bug to be fixed by dealing?

I do not know how to use stop and order at once.

ZZY By the way, their programmatically ORDER_FILLING_FOK is also accepted for some reason.

ZZZY and also how to determine programmatically what types of orders are accepted for the account?

Urain:

I set the order programmatically (when set manually in this office it is "exchange execution" which corresponds to ORDER_FILLING_RETURN),

in the order window "New Order" there are no fields for setting SL TP.

I send a programmed order with filled sl and tp fields at once

and the order is immediately executed with a stop.

Hence the question: Is it a hot feature and not a bug to be fixed by dealing?

I do not know how to use stop and order at once.

ZZY By the way they also have ORDER_FILLING_FOK programmatically for some reason.

ZZZY and also how to determine programmatically what types of orders are accepted for the account?

I have a good working relationship with my partner.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds

MetaQuotes, 2013.06.14 07:15

MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 821: Updated signal display and fast registration of signals

1. Terminal: Added possibility to set Stop Loss and Take Profit levels in market order placing dialog for trade symbols with types "Market Execution" and "Exchange Execution". If the level value is specified in points, the final value of Stop Loss and Take Profit prices will be calculated on the basis of the current market price for this order as of the moment of placing the order in the client terminal.

You can find out which order types are available. Here.

When sending a trade request using the OrderSend() function, it is necessary to specify the order type from the ENUM_ORDER_TYPE enumeration for some operations. Not all order types can be allowed for a particular symbol, the SYMBOL_ORDER_MODE property describes the flags of allowed order types.

tol64:

No, it is not a bug.

You can find out which order types are available. Here.

When sending a trade request using the OrderSend() function, for some operations you must specify the order type from the ENUM_ORDER_TYPE enumeration. Not all order types can be allowed for a particular financial instrument, the SYMBOL_ORDER_MODE property describes the flags of allowed order types.

Thank you, that's a very sensible answer.

sergeev:

but how do you think a real number is represented in memory as a bit? google it.

To avoid such mappings , use DoubleToString

That's what I'm talking about!))

NormalizeDouble() -"Rounding a floating point number to a specified precision."

So if the mantissa remains the same size, what kind of rounding is this? It's just some kind of conversion, so to speak)))

Rounding is not even so much an abstract mathematical category, as a metrological one and implies exactly a reduction of the number of significant digits.

So this function is just a "imitator" of rounding, because the output is still the same double

It's not very convenient for me, because I needed it not for display but for calculations, but now I know how to deal with it.

Thank you very much for the clarification.

2013.07.30 07:27:55 Terminal OpenCL initialization skipped due to critical error, please update OpenCL drivers

OpenCL - what kind of drivers are these?

windows 8

Reason: