Errors, bugs, questions - page 1334

Igor733:

I meant terminal variables. Not mixed up.

GlobalVariableSet("_LastBalance",MathMax(AccountEquity(),GlobalVariableGet("_LastBalance"));

If you create a variable from the terminal and then only read it in the Expert Advisor, it will be deleted in a month anyway.

Then make an application to Service Desk.

Error when passing parameters to the .dll

#import "Test.dll"
        int stringLen( const string& );
#import
void f( const string& text[], const string& text3 )
{
        int len1 = stringLen( text[ 0 ] ); // ?????    len1 = 0
        string text2        = text[ 0 ];
        int len2 = stringLen( text2     ); //нормально len2 = 5
        int len3 = stringLen( text3     ); //нормально len3 = 5
        Print( "  len1=", len1,
               ", len2=", len2,
               ", len3=", len3 );
}
void OnStart()
{
        string text[] = { "ABCDE" };
        f( text, text[ 0 ] );
}
//Test.cpp
#include <tchar.h>
int WINAPI stringLen( LPCTSTR text )
{
        return _tcslen( text ); //длина строки
}

If I use Test.ex5 instead of Test.dll,

//Test.mq5
int stringLen( const string& text ) { return ::StringLen( text ); }
no error occurs

Test.dll - result: len1=0, len2=5, len3=5

Test.ex5 - result: len1=5, len2=5, len3=5

The error doesn't occur even if we put void f(...) into a separate module

#import "Test2.ex5"
        void f( const string& text[], const string& text3 );
#import
void OnStart()
{
        string text[] = { "ABCDE" };
        f( text, text[ 0 ] );
}
//Test2.mq5
#import "Test.dll"
        int stringLen( const string& );
#import
void f( const string& text[], const string& text3 ) export
{
//...
}

Test2.ex5 - result: len1=5, len2=5, len3=5

and what is the difference where void f(...) is located - in the main (where OnStart is) or another (Test2) module ?

Can you please tell me how to open a demo account on the Metakvots website or from the profile to download the history and test the EAs?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Can you please tell me how to open a demo account on the MetaQuotes website or from the profile to download the history and test EAs?
How to open a demo account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server

Can you tell me when the Linux version with extended authentication support will be ready?

I authorize in MKL, like in the forum, I press, in response - the window disappears and that's all. What to do?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I log in to MKL as in the forum, click, the window disappears in response and that's it. What to do?
Let's have a Skype call now...

Karputov Vladimir:
We'll have a Skype session now.

Skype is not connected at the moment. Tell me, is this possible from any MT4 terminal? As soon as I log in, the window disappears. Apparently, I just need to provide a "Open Account" button in my profile in Metakvots. Or is there such an option on the website?

Thanks, managed to download the terminal and open a demo account from the company website. But my demo account has zero balance for some reason. How do I refill it with demo funds now?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Skype is not connected at the moment. Tell me, is this possible from any MT4 terminal? As soon as I log in, the window disappears. Apparently, I just need to provide a "Open Account" button in my profile in Metakvots. Or is there such a possibility on the site?

Thanks, I managed to download the terminal and open a demo account from the company website. But, the demo account turned out to have a zero balance for some reason. How can I refill it with demo funds now?

When you open a demo account from the MetaTrader client terminal, you will have to specify the amount of funds in your account.

Karputov Vladimir:
When you open a demo account, from the MetaTrader terminal, you specify the amount of funds in the account yourself.

Now, I've done everything with two clicks when downloading the history, but, still, the 5 minutes are only downloaded for the last week, what could be the problem?

I downloaded the MT4 platform from here, without any authorization https://www.metaquotes.net/ru, so, you can make corrections in your guide.

Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 для организации брокерского обслуживания / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 предназначена для проведения торговых операций на различных финансовый рынках. Терминал обладает большой базой аналитических возможностей и поддерживает более 70 различных инструментов для выполнения технического анализа
Reason: