How do I contact the helpdesk? - page 7

Evgeniy Zhdan:

it's the weekend, there's no quotes. What's he supposed to send?

This message was posted yesterday. Friday's not a holiday.

Alexey Gureyev:

Yes, everything is according to the instructions, only the first scan of the document was sent a year ago. It was rejected because it was allegedly photoshopped. The second scan was sent a fortnight ago, but no one has responded until today.

Your application was rejected a year ago. Don't you see that in your Seller's profile?

Rashid Umarov:

Your application was rejected a year ago. Don't you see that in your Seller profile?

I see. But I don't know where to write now?!

Alexey Gureyev:

Yes, everything is according to the instructions, only the first scan of the document was sent a year ago. It was rejected because it was allegedly photoshopped. The second scan was sent a fortnight ago, but no one has responded until today.

Have you been scanning for a year?

Alexey Gureyev:

I see. But I don't know where to write now?!

Write here. You'll get an answer. Even the administration has already replied.

Alexandr Saprykin:
You spent a year doing a scan? 🤔

No, it took a whole year to do quality photoshop 😁. I just didn't have time to do it all, now I've got time.

Alexey Gureyev:

No, it took a whole year to do quality photoshop 😁. I just didn't have time to do it all, now I have the time

Well, yeah, I agree. You can't learn how to do quality Photoshop in one day.😂

Alexey Gureyev:

I see. But I don't understand where to write now?!

Logically, there is nowhere to go. Because of an attempt to cheat, you will simply not be registered.

.After rebooting the platform is not working, there was a hedging account.Account 68058 is not working.

68058:
.After rebooting the platform is not working, there was a hedge account.Account 68058 is not working.

How does it not work? No connection or what? Or maybe it's just a holiday on that account right now? Or maybe something else? Have you tried to think that there are no telepaths and write in more detail?

What platform. Where is the account opened? A broker, a brokerage company? A demo account or a real account? Provide the logs from the terminal.

Reason: