Errors, bugs, questions - page 1317

iliadoctor:
Can I open an account with another broker and transfer the money to his account. Can I deposit this money with one of the robot sellers so that he works with it and I get a report on its use. I have always been a seller and I am thankful for the help. Ilya

If you want to withdraw money from mql5.com account, please read the article: MQL5.community Payment System. You cannot transfer money to the seller (there are no internal transfers).

Greetings all! :)
Once wrote about a problem with finger scrolling on a tablet in MetaEditor's code window.
Links to original posts:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1283#comment_1268145
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1283#comment_1274055
The scrolling problem was solved by installing Windows 8.1 on the tablet instead of just 8, which was pre-installed. Of course, it is a long, painful and unpredictable process to install a new OS version on the tablet, but the installation succeeded after the 3rd try. Then I checked the MetaEditor and was satisfied with the results. :)

Execution error: Cannot find 'f' in "Test2.ex4" but it is there

//Test1.mq4
class A {};
class B {
public:
        virtual ~B() {} /*(1)*/
};
#import "Test2.ex4"
        void f( const B& );
#import
#ifndef  HEADER
void OnStart()
{
        B b();
        f( b );
}
#endif
//Test2.mq4
#property library
#define  HEADER
#include "Test1.mq4"
#import "Test3.ex4"
        void h( A * );
#import
void f( const B& ) export {};
void g()           export { h( NULL ); } /*(2)*/

Test3.ex4 does not exist, but it is not used.

The result is affected by lines marked (1) and (2). If for example (1) is removed, everything is fine, but why does it affect the result?

A100:

Execution error: Cannot find 'f' in "Test2.ex4" but it is there

Test3.ex4 does not exist, but it is not used.

The result is affected by lines marked (1) and (2). If for example (1) is removed, everything is fine, but why does it affect the result?

Thanks for the message, error corrected.

Can you tell me, on OS W7 terminal MT5 in this block when you exit to page 11
when do not execute if(vSig!=0) the program loops on the section
1 - 11 at the same time in the tester.
If we just return(vSignal) to page 11 without conditions, the program moves on

1: case 2: ..................

5: if(Volume_>_Sum1)
{
11: if(vSig!=0)return(vSignal);}

FRX7896:
Can you tell me, on OS W7 terminal MT5 in this block when you exit to page 11
when do not execute if(vSig!=0) the program loops on the section
1 - 11 at the same time in the tester.
If we just return(vSignal) to page 11 without conditions, the program moves on

1: case 2: ..................

5: if(Volume_>_Sum1)
{
11: if(vSig!=0)return(vSignal);}
Create a request to servicedesk and attach the code - we'll deal with it.

Installed indicator from marketplace and got this error, noticed that two indicators are like this, which I downloaded from marketplace, problem with internet and hardware or what?

2015.06.19 16:54:09.601 Free Timing (GBPJPY,M1) indicator is too slow, 2091 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

Evgeniy Morozov:
I tried to install it from the market and I got this error, I also noticed that two indicators I have downloaded from the market, is there a problem with the internet or hardware or what?

2015.06.19 16:54:09.601 Free Timing (GBPJPY,M1) indicator is too slow, 2091 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

This warning is an indication that the indicator is spending a lot of time on its calculations, which is not very good.

Speed is very hardware dependent and in light of the "battery saving" trend, some hardware will reduce the speed of the core or push applications in the back end to a weaker core.

Ilyas:

This warning indicates that the indicator is spending a lot of time on its calculations, which is not good.

Speed is very hardware dependent and in light of the "battery saving" trend, some hardware reduces the speed of the core or pushes applications in the backend to a weaker core.

It turns out that the problem is in the computer, with more powerful hardware this error will disappear?

Evgeniy Morozov:
It turns out that the problem is with your computer, will this error disappear on more powerful hardware?

No.

Any comp can be stacked with an inefficient algorithm. You'd better check the code and you'll probably be able to optimize it 10-100 times.

Reason: