Errors, bugs, questions - page 1278

server:
Could you please tell me what the number 100 after USD means?
What kind of signal is it?

server:

Incorrect counting of votes

There is no error. Some users have selected more than one option

alexl:
What signal is this ?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/63694
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: PercentBB
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: PercentBB
  • reviews: 12
  • 20.00 USD
  • Janevit Wisojsongkram
  • www.mql5.com
After July 2014, the signal combine two system, the PercentBB and Awesome Trade, together to maximizing profit and minimizing draw down. The original PercentBB providing a signal of reversal from bollinger bands, upper, middle and lower, to counter...

server:
Could you please tell me what 100 after USD means?
This is more of a question for the broker of the signal provider.

Good afternoon!

I need help with recharging my account. To recharge for more than 40 c.u. it requires registering a phone number, but the phone does not receive an SMS for registration. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

When an indicator in mt5 creates a trendline, it is not in objects and cannot be highlighted by click.

romainvest:

Good afternoon!

I need help with recharging my account. To recharge for more than 40 c.u. it requires registering a phone number, but the phone does not receive an SMS for registration. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

Please contact servicedesk.

server:
Could you please tell me what 100 after USD means?
server:
It is a cent account.

Dima_S:
server:
This is a cent account.
Thanks Dima, I will add a new one in a branch of green, there was a question how to distinguish cent accounts from dollar ones in the signal service

which, from a recursive call to the indicator itself, iMA, which is used inside the recursion, returns to an empty 0 ????
(MT4 765 )
if (_Period == PERIOD_H1){
    double buff_val[0] = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, MA_period, 0, MA_method, MA_price, 0);
    Print (buff_val[0])    // всегда 0 запускать не на PERIOD_H1
}
else{
   double buff_val[0] = iCustom(_Symbol, PERIOD_H1, MQLInfoString(MQL_PROGRAM_NAME), ....., 0, 0);

}

Sorry, my mistake - added an input variable without changing the number of parameters iniCustom

Reason: