Errors, bugs, questions - page 556

Renat:

It seems to be a recurring problem with ZoneAlarm blocking the terminal from working due to suspicions.

Check the antivirus logs - what does it say when the terminal starts?

Downloaded a new version of the terminal again today. Tried to install it and got the same error.

Zonealarm has nothing in its logs. I completely shut down Zonealarm and the bug still exists. This problem is not because of Zomealarm.

I installed Windows XP on Virtual PC and installed Zonealarm there too.

When I included a block to get the signal from the custom indicator into the EA, testing of the EA became 100 times slower. It is simply not realistic.

The custom indicator is calculated on several iMAs.

Maybe these brakes are due to the fact that the custom indicator is called first, and then it calls the iMA?

Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
Переход на новые рельсы: пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
Я не буду перечислять все новые возможности и особенности нового терминала и языка. Их действительно много, и некоторые новинки вполне достойны освещения в отдельной статье. Вы не увидите здесь кода, написанного по принципам объектно-ориентированного программирования — это слишком серьезная тема для того, чтобы просто быть упомянутой в контексте как дополнительная вкусность для кодописателей. В этой статье остановимся подробней на индикаторах, их строении, отображении, видах, а также особенностях их написания по сравнению с MQL4.

Write a request to servicedesk with all the details, please. We will check.

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

cloud agents have updated to 531 build and all give errors that they cannot load the EA...

011.11.03 12:44:57 MQL5 Cloud Hong Kong tested with error "cannot load expert"
2011.11.03 12:44:44 MQL5 Cloud Hong Kong genetic pass (258, 4216634826) tested with error "no history"

terminal and local agents are not updated and remain at 527 build. in short, the cloud is not working. it's the second day.

Rosh:

Write a request to servicedesk with all the details, please. We will check.

Ok, I already did. Thank you!

Cmu4:
Ok, I've already written. Thank you!

Your application has been accepted.

Please reply in it.

Hello, a question to the developers about virtual orders.

Are there any plans to create a class or even an embedded application for MT5 to be able to set and manage virtual orders?

It may be useful for those traders who are used to working with multiple orders, as in MT4. This may also be a welcome incentive to switch from MT4 to MT5 for those who would need it for their trading strategy, e.g. for manual trading where it makes sense to monitor each order individually and not just the aggregate position. Thank you.

Andrei01:

Hello, a question to the developers about virtual orders.

Are there any plans to create a class or even an embedded application for MT5 to be able to place and manage virtual orders?

If we are talking about our company, we do not plan to develop a system to support virtual orders.

crOss:

cloud agents have updated to 531 build and all give errors that they cannot download the expert...

011.11.03 12:44:57 MQL5 Cloud Hong Kong tested with error "cannot load expert"
2011.11.03 12:44:44 MQL5 Cloud Hong Kong genetic pass (258, 4216634826) tested with error "no history"

terminal and local agents are not updated and remain at 527 build. in short, the cloud is not working. it's the second day.

Yes, we have errors in synchronization processes - wait for Tuesday with update. All will be fixed, the errors are simple.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I can't unfold it - I'll break my leg, it turns out that for those who build a system based on news releases - MT5 is rubbish, the time zone of quotations is repeatedly and at times chaotically changed. You are programmers, not programmers.

Reason: