Errors, bugs, questions - page 471

Rosh:
Thank you.

I can't see the position number on the trade tab - the Order column is empty, but the position is there, the Expert Advisor outputs the position number to the log. There is no other column with the name Position ID. Bug?

tester_el_pro:

Flexibility of interface settings - there is a suggestion to make mt5 more flexible for the user, in terms of settings for displaying symbol names, more specifically - the ability to rename any i.e. not - not gbpusd - but ... - For example - not gbpusd but ... pound," as well as the introduction of separating panels such as - currency and down arrow, metals, stocks, what would not have been all in one pile, in the bars, separating can even add mini icons, such as currency, the sign of a quid or a small green paper, metals - well gold small bars, etc. Approx. such flexibility settings colours, sliders and panes available in the platform "Pro Trader", I hope not to sound like advertising, because yours at the moment certainly easier and better... :)
It would also be nice if you could change the background, under the symbol in the list of symbols, as well as the colour shifft, for example a major highlight a black background and white font, medium, blue and white and totally unimportant, as there are black on white ...

any word on this issue ?

tester_el_pro:

Dear developers, - Please tell me in two words how video card power, its model and drivers,

How does the hardware acceleration of vector graphics affect the performance of mt4 and mt5, with a large number of indices on the pattern ...

How does 2D hardware acceleration of vector graphics etc. go and what cards are recommended under heavy load,

and can slowdowns be due to a weak or integrated video card ... ?

I ask, because I found the following -

on my computer where gForce 7050 is built into my mother, windows are opening 2 times slower ... scrolling pattern is twitchy ...

Computers where more powerful video is built into the processor Intell2060k - HD2000 some - all smoothly, a lot of windows with a couple of opens 2-3 times faster ...

What hardware parameters should the video card support if a lot of windows and a lot of indicators,

How to check how much video memory is consumed ... ? (maybe not enough ... ?)

what is the load on the card when you PRINT a large number of complex templates at once, in GIF files ...? ?

I will thank you in advance for your feedback.

mt4 as well as mt5, the speed of visual display of vector elements of indicators, etc.

as it turns out in Windows 7\Server 2008\Server 2008 r2

much faster than in XP

more details here

http://www.thg.ru/graphic/2d_acceleration_windows/index.html

p.s. in mt5 it is still loading a series of indicators (e.g. 8 indicators in one template) in pieces.

the performance problem is still not solved even in the latest builds of mt5

we take a template with 8 or more icons - windows server 2008 r2, - all on one machine.

mt4 start - 1/10,5 sec - the window with the template is open, you can start 10 windows with different currencies for testing.

mt5 start - up to 20(!) seconds, the template indices are launched one by one ..... And only after 20-30 seconds ... the pattern is loaded ...

*why such a wild speed drop ?

p.p.s.

In mt4, if you indent from the right edge, and then adjust the horizontal indent, -

The template will remember the size of this indent from the right edge.

not in mt5.

Проблемы 2D-ускорения под Windows: не все видеокарты одинаковы | THG.RU
Проблемы 2D-ускорения под Windows: не все видеокарты одинаковы | THG.RU
  • THG.RU
  • www.thg.ru
Параллельно с выходом Windows 7 несколько месяцев назад производители видеокарт представили много моделей на новых GPU, после чего занялись совершенствованием драйверов для своих продуктов. Как нам кажется, сегодня прошло достаточно времени, чтобы они смогли разобраться с самыми острыми проблемами под свежей операционной системой (которые...

Silent:

upgr still, why is it done this way? Why can't I make a static input array right away and have to duplicate variables?

What am I doing wrong again?

string         Smbl_Crrnt;
input string   Smbl_01="EURUSD";

void OnStart()
  {
string Smbl_[2]={Smbl_Crrnt,Smbl_01};
  };
errors
'Smbl_Crrnt' - constant expression is required  usChrt001mA.mq5 38      18
'Smbl_01' - constant expression is required     usChrt001mA.mq5 38      29
implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string'   usChrt001mA.mq5 38      18
implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string'   usChrt001mA.mq5 38      29
What does it want from me and why does conversion work at all?

Silent:

What am I doing wrong again?

errorsWhat does he want me to do and why does the conversion work at all?

Initialisation should be by constants. Like:

string Smbl_[2]={"EURUSD","GBPUSD"};

In your case e.g:

string         Smbl_Crrnt;
input string   Smbl_01="EURUSD";

void OnStart()
  {
string Smbl_[2];
 Smbl_[0]=Smbl_Crrnt;
 Smbl_[1]=Smbl_01;

};

uncleVic:

Initialisation is by constants. Like:

In your case e.g.:

Thank you. In {}, you cannot assign names.

But why cannot you create an input array anyway? It's more convenient than duplicating variables.

Silent:

Thank you. So you can't assign names to {}.

But why can't we make an input array anyway? It's more convenient than duplicating variables.

Make it a delimited string and convert it to an array using StringSplit.

marketeer:
Make it a delimited string and convert it to an array using StringSplit.

input - by a delimited string? How's that?

I mean, if I need to load input variables into an array anyway, I have to duplicate them with strings beforehand.

What's the point of keeping 2 sets?

Silent:

input - by a delimited string? How's that?

I mean, if I need to load input variables into an array anyway, I have to duplicate them with strings beforehand.

What's the point of keeping 2 sets?

input string StrValues="EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDJPY";
string ValuesArray[];
int Count = StringSplit(StrValues, ",", ValuesArray);

I don't have two sets.

P.S. Actually, it's not a comma that should be passed there, but I made that mistake because I've been using my own function for a long time, where the separator is specified as a string, not a code - imho, it's more convenient. You have to write StringGetCharacter(",", 0) as second parameter;

Reason: