Errors, bugs, questions - page 474

Help MQL5 - PrintFormat - duplicated in the note

точно соответствовать составу спецификаторов, в противном случае результат печати неопределён.
В противном случае результат печати неопределён.

Silent:

Help MQL5 - PrintFormat - duplicated in the note

Thank you, it has been corrected.

tester_el_pro:

madhouse ...:))

More signs, more confusion and eye-breaking ...

:(

https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/startworking/interface

Open positions

Positions are represented as a table with the following fields:

• Symbol - financial instrument for which a position is opened;
  • Time - time of position opening. The record is YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM (year.month.day hour:minute);
  • Type - type of position: "Buy" - long, "Sell" - short;
  • Volume - volume of trade operation (in lots or units). The minimum volume and step of its change is limited by a brokerage company, the maximum volume - by the size of the deposit;
  • Price - price of a deal, as a result of which a position has been opened. If the opened position is a result of execution of several deals, this field displays their weighted average price: (price of deal 1 * volume of deal 1 + ... + price of deal N * volume of deal N) / (volume of deal 1 + ... + volume of deal N). Rounding accuracy of weighted average price equals the number of decimal places in the symbol price plus three additional digits;

Rosh:
There is - StringSplit. Download a fresh version, you can simply delete the current help file to do this, the editor will upload the current up-to-date one the first time it is accessed.

This did not work. After deleting the ME help file, the English version was opened. After deleting it, ME did not open or download anything. I ended up downloading it myself manually.

// This is not a problem, but if a mechanism is provided, it's better to fix it.

MetaDriver:

Didn't work. After deleting the ME help file, the English version was opened. After deleting it, ME did not open or download anything. Finally downloaded it myself manually.

// It's not a problem, but if the mechanism is provided, it's better to fix it.

Maybe the internet speed was insufficient or some other network problems? If it's playing steadily, you'd better write to the CD with the details. I don't think anyone has reported a problem like that yet.

Are breakpoints not placed in any of the files connected by the include? More precisely, breakpoints are placed, but the execution does not stop there. Do we write to the CD?

tester_el_pro:

what about not saving the indent size from the right edge of the template ?

in mt4- it saves ...

when the option"chart offset" is switched on

the size of the indent from the right edge is adjustable, after its setting

in the mt5 template - is not saved.

saved in mt4 - saved.

Rosh:
https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/startworking/interface

Open positions

Positions are represented as a table with the following fields:

• Symbol - financial instrument for which a position has been opened;
  • Time - time of position opening. Entry is YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM (year.month.day hour:minute);
  • Type - type of position: "Buy" - long, "Sell" - short;
  • Volume - volume of trade operation (in lots or units). The minimum volume and step of its change is limited by a brokerage company, the maximum volume - by the size of the deposit;
  • Price - price of a deal, as a result of which a position has been opened. If the opened position is a result of execution of several deals, this field displays their weighted average price: (price of deal 1 * volume of deal 1 + ... + price of deal N * volume of deal N) / (volume of deal 1 + ... + volume of deal N). The rounding accuracy of the weighted average price equals the number of decimal places in the symbol price plus three extra places;

Suppose I don't want that accuracy ... and I want to see the deal rounded... ?

can't it be optional in mt5 ? (round to(number) decimal place) ?

2e - is it possible to have 4 or 5 digits displayed in the terminal? ?

this is the new mt5 ... - why the flexibility of its settings not be better than in mt4 ... ? ?

it's a new and therefore a better product should be ... or not ... ?

marketeer:
Are breakpoints not placed in any of the files connected by the include? More precisely, breakpoints are placed, but the execution does not stop there. Do we write to the CD?

It should work, double-check the paths. Otherwise, yes, in a CD with code/files attached.

mql5:
Should work, double-check the paths. Otherwise, yes, in SD with code/files attached.

It's worse than that. Something to do with the environment rather than the code. Now in MK terminal breakpoints don't work at all (debug settings done). The same code in terminal A understands breakpoints normally. Restarting terminal and editor didn't help. There are many environment differences, I can't list them all, in particular, an EA is at work in MK, while A is not.

But even worse, I'm now getting a division by zero error in both terminals "out of the blue". I'm going to abandon the project in SD now.

Reason: