Errors, bugs, questions - page 65

Renat:
Yes, there are no minutes older than 1999 on the demo server. From 1993 to 1999 there are minute bases replacing days.

what's the point of giving such history? and explaining it to every new user?

Absolutely normal solution, we appeared in 2000 and we give history from this year ... although with your capabilities over so many years and you can not learn to "draw" history and wrote to the forum and to servicedex, silence ....

Urain

Especially for you, look at this . .. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/179/page6/#comment_10655 and there are more bloopers in the history ...

Developers probably don't give a damn, but you and I have to work with it, puzzle over what it is and how to understand it...

sergey1294:
Why not, methaquotes has about 50 of the most popular ones among them, other brokers do not know. and how many do you need?
It wouldn't hurt to have quotes from major US and European indices, plus the dollar index...

rim-9000:
It wouldn't hurt to have quotes for the main US and European indices, plus the dollar index...
You may ask your brokerage company if you want to add this tool, so ask the brokerage company you are going to work with.

Interesting:

Developers, about my account - Can I raise theLeverage on my demo account from 100 to 500?

I really need to have two accounts, one with Leverage = 100, the other with Leverage = 500.

The question still hangs in the air. Can I do it or what, and where to address if anything?

Why can't the leverage in the Tester be a configurable parameter (like a lot) - is it really necessary to open a new account for the sake of leverage?

Erm955:

Why can't the leverage in the Tester be a configurable parameter (like a lot) - is it really necessary to open a new account for the sake of leverage?

It picks up automatically from the trading account parameters...

Well that's understandable for a demo account, but why did they do that for a tester? For example, if I wanted to work with Alpari later, I could already properly test on the parameters of Alpari accounts(500 leverage, 0.01 lot).

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Erm955:

Well, that's understandable for a demo account, but why did they do that for a tester? For example, if I want to work with Alpari, I already now could correctly test on the parameters of Alpari accounts(500 leverage, 0.01 lot).

Agents (which may not only be local) would be given input from an Alpari registered account and that's it.

Selecting/adding a specific server when creating an account allows you to connect multiple ATs to one terminal.

PS

Now, the main inconvenience is that MQ in any case create accounts only in USD and with leverage 100, and for example Alpari only with leverage 500...

Erm955:

Well, that's understandable for a demo account, but why did they do that for a tester? For example, if I want to work with Alpari later, I would be able to properly test using parameters of Alpari accounts(500 leverage, 0.01 lot).

A trading account has many characteristics other than leverage, which is why we use the full settings of the current active account, and not a huge table of parameters.

Although leverage can be added to the settings.

Renat:

The shoulder can be added to the settings, though.

That would be great, of course, if it's not too much trouble.
Reason: