EA's on multiple servers

Hey guys right now I have two servers running on my mt4... I also have 2 EA's. One for each server. How do I make sure that the EA's are exclusive to their servers they are on? I recently saw that one of my EA's was trying to trade with the other server but couldn't due to lack of funds. How do I make sure they stay on different servers so I don't have them dipping into the funds of the other server?

Thanks!

I don't understand this question exactly. 

Are you using copy trade service of some type ? 

No. I have two EA's. One is trying to pass a challenge and one is just my private account. I want to make sure the one I'm using on my private account doesn't use the funds in the challenge account.

ryeglinton #: No. I have two EA's. One is trying to pass a challenge and one is just my private account. I want to make sure the one I'm using on my private account doesn't use the funds in the challenge account.

Given that a single MetaTrader terminal can only connect to one trading account at a time, it would be impossible for any EA running on the current account to be able to access the other account at the same time.

So, don't switch accounts on the same terminal and you will be OK.

Instead create two MT4 installations, each one dedicated to only one of the trade accounts and have each one run the respective EA with their settings and don't mix them.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Given that a single MetaTrader terminal can only connect to one trading account at a time, it would be impossible for any EA running on the current account to be able to access the other account at the same time.

So, don't switch accounts on the same terminal and you will be OK.

Instead create two MT4 installations, each one dedicated to only one of the trade accounts and have each one run the respective EA with their settings and don't mix them.

So download and install MT4 twice? Then put each account on separate MT4's?

ryeglinton #: So download and install MT4 twice? Then put each account on separate MT4's?

Yes! Or if you know how to use "portable mode", just setup different directories for each.

If you don't know how to use "portable mode", just install it twice to different directories.

Reason: